Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-02-2006   #1
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sounds for Super Mario

Got bored and decided to look some up.

http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/db/wav.ktn?Game=smb

For sacks, "Game Over" and "Stage Clear" sound good.

and http://www.nextpimp.com/nextel_ringt...r%20mario.html

the "Super Mario (Blazin beats)" sounds like something we should play when he runs out on the field
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

hahahah...thats awesome...I like that!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #3
Janus3
Veteran

i was bored and thinking about this earlier. tthe sound they should play when he gets a sack is the music when mario gets the star and becomes invincible and kills anything he touches.
Old 05-02-2006   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Closest I could find to it.

http://www.criterionmud.net/sounds/S.../smb1-star.mid

you can tell its a midi remake..not the original.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #5
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

I gotta admit thats pretty cool ... I think we have a lil too much time on our hands here ... C'mon TC.
Maybe someone could find or make a 'smiley' of a Super Mario maybe with a hammer running across the screen chasing a Jag head or something?
BTW, I dunno whos avatar I stole but I hope it's ok ... the best one out there yet.
Old 05-02-2006   #6
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/marioguitar.html

This is what we should play

Or get these guys
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.html
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #7
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachJim
I gotta admit thats pretty cool ... I think we have a lil too much time on our hands here ... C'mon TC.
Maybe someone could find or make a 'smiley' of a Super Mario maybe with a hammer running across the screen chasing a Jag head or something?
BTW, I dunno whos avatar I stole but I hope it's ok ... the best one out there yet.

Except for the backward 9. I just wish we could call him "Super Mario" and not associate him with the gay *** game from nintendo. And please don't push for the Texans to play music from the game.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-02-2006   #8
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

party pooper

I think Super Mario music for sacks would very nice
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

There is no room for excessive celebrating in this league. Whatever happened to just sacking the QB like you get paid to do and walk back to the huddle or sidelines.

Of course I am joking but I figured I throw it in there.

Actually I hope this dude has a 3 act play coreagraphed for everytime he crunches a QB.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #10
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the original post had great sounds to play when he got a sack.

Now, the invincible sound would fit well, but I'm thinking it might be too long to stick into an actual football game between plays.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey
Except for the backward 9. I just wish we could call him "Super Mario" and not associate him with the gay *** game from nintendo. And please don't push for the Texans to play music from the game.
That was one of the best games of all time.
Old 05-02-2006   #12
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
That was one of the best games of all time.
It's been called THE GREATEST game of all time.
Old 05-02-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus3
i was bored and thinking about this earlier. tthe sound they should play when he gets a sack is the music when mario gets the star and becomes invincible and kills anything he touches.
That would be funny at first but I would be ready to kill someone after several games of that.
Old 05-02-2006   #14
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRaider
It's been called THE GREATEST game of all time.
B.S. The original Legend of Zelda holds that honor.
Old 05-02-2006   #15
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

That is an awesome avatar there Jerek. Best one I have seen for Mario.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #16
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

it would seem a bit awkward for him to be fired up and excited but hear this mario sound bite while hes stomping his feet or whatever he decides to do after a sack
Old 05-02-2006   #17
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek
Double True!!
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #18
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
i bet that tiny texan symbol on the side of his helmet took a while
Old 05-02-2006   #19
Janus3
Veteran

Quote:
agreed, that one is awesome.
Old 05-02-2006   #20
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek
Excuse me, SMB has been called the greatest OF ITS TIME. Everyone has their opinions.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read