Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-01-2006   #1
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mel Kiper gives the Texans a B+

I don't have access to ESPN Insider (you have to pay for everything on that site now), but I heard him on the Dan Patrick Show. He said he didn't give any A's, but the Texans had one of the 3 best drafts. I don't remember who the other 2 teams were. I would guess the Jets and 49ers.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #2
WILLIEG
Veteran

That's the same exact grade I gave out as well, WOW!
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #3
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Ravens, Texans, and 49ers all got B+.

Tenn, Seattle, Philly, NE, GB, Denver, Cleve, Chicago, AZ got B's.

While he doesn't give a first day grade for everyone, he notes, that AZ, GB, and SF deserved A's based on the first day performance.

He also gives no one less than a C, which is unbelievable after what Buffalo did.

So basically his grading scale is mush everyone in the middle and if the draft class is slightly better or slightly worse than what they were, he hedges his bet with an "I told you it wasn't as bad, or as good as everyone thought".

Jets got B- because he thought they stretched with Schlegel and S Eric Smith.
Old 05-01-2006   #4
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I graded the draft a B+ also.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read