Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-01-2006   #1
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mario Williams jersey number

don't know if this was a given, but the Texans have Williams listed as #90.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #2
Texans86
All Pro

I really wish he would chose 64. I think that'd be great. I'm not sure if DE are in that range though.
Old 05-01-2006   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86
I really wish he would chose 64. I think that'd be great. I'm not sure if DE are in that range though.
Why 64?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #4
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
Why 64?
Super Mario 64?

I don't know.
Old 05-01-2006   #5
texanfan12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
don't know if this was a given, but the Texans have Williams listed as #90.
Heard someone describe him as a "freak"...90 was also the number of Jevon Kearse in Tenn...the original "Freak"
texanfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #6
SuperMario
Rookie

#90 would look good on him.
SuperMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #7
Specter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario
#90 would look good on him.
exactly
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-01-2006   #8
SuperMario
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan12
Heard someone describe him as a "freak"...90 was also the number of Jevon Kearse in Tenn...the original "Freak"
Jevon Kearse = Freak
Mario Williams = Super Freak
SuperMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #9
GoneTexan
Rookie

Then he should request #99
GoneTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #10
David's Busted Carr
Veteran

I say #90 or #99.
David's Busted Carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #11
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

The kind of DE you read about in new wave magazines.
Old 05-01-2006   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

#90 Peppers wears 90, and Williams models his game after Peppers.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #13
whiskeyrbl

Robaire wears 99
Old 05-01-2006   #14
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86

He's a DE, not a guard. LOL

j/k dude
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #15
Seeing Red
Rookie

I think #90 fits him.

Go Texans!!
Seeing Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #16
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

# 90 is my favorite DE number!!!
Old 05-01-2006   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I dun care, as long as he has #18 all over himself a couple of times a year
Old 05-01-2006   #18
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #19
WILLIEG
Veteran

Super Freak. Now that's a great name!
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #20
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

When will Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans jerseys be on sale?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read