Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I hate our "hometown" paper

BradK10

Veteran
What on the front page of chron.com?

A picture of mutha****in' Bud Adams and Vince Young

If the Moronicle buildings caught fire and burned to the ground tomorrow I'd have no problem with that.

BradK10 said:
What on the front page of chron.com?

A picture of mutha****in' Bud Adams and Vince Young

If the Moronicle buildings caught fire and burned to the ground tomorrow I'd have no problem with that.

This just in, Vince is a Houstonian.

My email to the chron.com (I rule...well, at least when I'm buzzin')

I'd like to report a problem with the front page of chron.com

It has a picture of Bud Adams and Vince Young. I'm sorry, I didn't know I had accidentally typed in tennessean.com.

Seriously, the Chronicle and it's sports writers have been an embarassment to this city this weekend.

Brad Harrison
Katy, TX via Phoenix, AZ

BradK10 said:
My email to the chron.com (I rule...well, at least when I'm buzzin')

Totally agree with you Brad. I too live in the Phoenix area (Scottsdale, via Clear Lake) and got on the Chronicle's website before logging on here. What a joke.

Im with ya. The Chronicle seems to be working AGAINST the Texans sometimes. Which is just crazy.

McClain must feel like he just won the lotto. Rest assured that the Titans will now be getting as much coverage in the Southwest Tennessean Sports....err.. the Chronicle Sports, as the Texans.

kbourda said:
This just in, Vince is a Houstonian.

this just in. vince plays in nashville now, and we have our own team. they are priority one for the chronicle when it comes to covering professional football in HOUSTON.

Great stuff by the Chronicle. Perhaps McNair should take his team away form Houston in order to get better coverage. Friggin tools on the sports writing staff. They should go just as Capers and staff went.

Rabble rousing IMO. This is the best case scenario for the Chronicle. Anybody else keep hearing McClain repeatedly talking about how good of a story this would make?

Battle Red Bull said:
Rabble rousing IMO. This is the best case scenario for the Chronicle. Anybody else keep hearing McClain repeatedly talking about how good of a story this would make?
McClain is getting worse & worse.

IMO this will subside some as the weather gets hotter and the players take the field .... I hope

Amost forgot...McClain was part of VY's entourage at the draft. Kept saying he was VY's mom's brother to get into press restricted areas. And they let him in.

Battle Red Bull said:
Amost forgot...McClain was part of VY's entourage at the draft. Kept saying he was VY's mom's brother to get into press restricted areas. And they let him in.

He wasn't part of his freaking entourage. :rolleyes: He was just following him to get some soundbites for 610 that day.

Sportsfan said:
He wasn't part of his freaking entourage. :rolleyes: He was just following him to get some soundbites for 610 that day.

Maybe I missed something. Thanks for clarifying.
lol....He talked about it like he was part of the entourage.

Back