Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-30-2006   #1
Sutton=08Heisman
Veteran

Default wasted talent

i'm sick of hearing of all these guys having character issues, lack of motivation, etc. not many guys are talented enough to play in the NFL and i think its just a waste for these guys. i mean some talked of Vick as a heisman candidate but hes such a ****in idiot that now he didnt even get drafted. also after the fiesta bowl in 2002 i thought Clarrett was the next big thing and now he is in jail. dont get me wrong many of these guys work very hard and i admire that, but these losers that just waste people's time should think about it for a second.
Old 05-01-2006   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

You're right. Lendale "the biscuit" White can whoop and holler all he wants, but he cost his family an aweful lot of money. You draft a guy and give him a pile of money you're slapping that guys face not only on your team, you're putting that guys face on your city. He better be a pretty good fellow as well as a heck of a football player. Some guys are just hard heads. Sometimes it's their fault, sometimes it's not. Some guys can change. Some guys can not. From now on you can be sure that the clubs will know just as much as mom about the guy befor they draft him high.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read