Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-30-2006   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Support our troops...

....Even if you don't support the war.

I was thinking about this last night. This is probably the greatest day in Mario William's life. The #1 pick in the N Frickin' L Draft.

And what does he hear, see, and feel from Houston?

Boos. Not very welcoming.

I hope everyone will be excited to have him, welcome him to training camp, and at our first game. I hate to think that we, the fans, have put a damper on this guy's moment in the spotlight. So regardless of what you think of Casserly, the draft, our FO, let Williams know we are excited he's here in Houston.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #2
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX

I was thinking about this last night. This is probably the greatest day in Mario William's life. The #1 pick in the N Frickin' L Draft.

I hope everyone will be excited to have him, welcome him to training camp, and at our first game. I hate to think that we, the fans, have put a damper on this guy's moment in the spotlight. So regardless of what you think of Casserly, the draft, our FO, let Williams know we are excited he's here in Houston.
cant wait for him to be in action. Unfortunately living in England means I wont see a lot of him - but I'll be listening the radio.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #3
BHTEXAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX

Ahem to that. It's not Mario's fault that the Texans decided to pass up on other & draft him 1st. I know that at least for the first two seasons, people will be comparing his success to that of Reggie's. The only problem with doing it is that it's easier to see the points Reggie will put on the board, while not so easy to see the point Mario keeps the other teams from scoring. Williams seems really pumped up, not only about Football but about joining the Houston community as well. Give Mario & the Texans a chance & lets see how successful they are in putting a winning team on the field. Rome wasn't built in a day & neither are teams that consistantly win. It does take some time. That doesn't mean it won't be fun watching it happen.
Old 04-30-2006   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian
cant wait for him to be in action. Unfortunately living in England means I wont see a lot of him - but I'll be listening the radio.
Off topic, but you can get the games on dvd (4-5days delay) from pontel.com And before anyone starts crying, it's LEGAL, this company bought the rights to sell NFL-games (college too) out of North America.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read