Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Madden 07 Draft Pick Screenshots

Wolf

100% Texan
nice screenshot but I doubt Derrick Brooks would be falling backwards on a reggie bush stiff arm.

yet I have been wrong before

Errant Hothy

Hypermediocrity
Wolf said:
nice screenshot but I doubt Derrick Brooks would be falling backwards on a reggie bush stiff arm.

yet I have been wrong before
I thought the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen Bush stiff arm somebody that well.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
Hulk75 said:
ESPN Football has always killed EAsports in all the little things from players.
I mean really does the Mario picture really look like him, he is not even shaped like Mario, it looks like NFL Fever.
Highlights, realistic players, waaaaay better lighting, and better broadcasters. However, EA ponied up the money.

Wolf

100% Texan
[[Gary Kubiak]] said:
fool! Hahaha! Reggie is the hands of Zeus himself. He touches Drooks and Brooks falls to his knees.

he is once is a lifetime player remember! Once in a life time player damnit.

People have been wrong before.

Signed
-Ricky Williams
:lol:

Bullrush

Practice Squad
[[Gary Kubiak]] said:
fool! Hahaha! Reggie is the hands of Zeus himself. He touches Drooks and Brooks falls to his knees.

he is once is a lifetime player remember! Once in a life time player damnit.

People have been wrong before.

Signed
-Ricky Williams
HAHAA!!

:redtowel:

TEXANRED

Texan-American
That pic of Young is all wrong. When they have Mario Williams wearing Young as a sneaker, then that is when they will have it right.

TEXANRED

Texan-American
TEXANRED said:
That pic of Young is all wrong. When they have Mario Williams wearing Young as a sneaker, then that is when they will have it right.
WOW I GOT A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THAT! AND THE GUY IS TO CHICKEN LITTLE TO SAY HIS NAME!

IN THAT CASE I HOPE AFTER MARIO GETS DONE WITH HIM HE GOES UP IN THE STANDS AND SLAPS HIS MOM!

ledzeppelin229

Hall of Fame
TEXANRED said:
WOW I GOT A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THAT! AND THE GUY IS TO CHICKEN LITTLE TO SAY HIS NAME!

IN THAT CASE I HOPE AFTER MARIO GETS DONE WITH HIM HE GOES UP IN THE STANDS AND SLAPS HIS MOM!
Anytime you go against the VY crowd, you risk your reputation. Think of it as Puritan witchhunts in colonial America. Speak ill of his Godliness at your own risk.