Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Milford Brown not shown on depth chart?

Is there a problem with Milford Brown? He has not been on the unoffical HT.com Depth Chart at all. If I remember correctly he was the starting LG until he was injured then T Washington took over last year. I have not seen any news that he was in trouble or hurt this year. Just wondering!!!!! idonno:

It probably an oversight. I saw Milford on the practice field last Thursday and he played at Pittsburgh. Look for him late in the third quarter tonight (#67).

Anybody know why he still isn't on the HT.com depth chart? It looks like it has been updated sincethe latest cuts were made.

I'm not sure why he's not listed as the 3rd string. Washington and Weary will fill in at center and guard, but it is odd that Brown isn't even listed.

Could not find Milford Brown on Depth Chart. Does anyone know if he is injured or what is his playing status idonno:

I went over the updated depth chart, and I counted 52 different names. So I guess the missing M. Brown is #53

For everyone worried about Milford, the depth chart was updated this afternoon. The depth charts on Ourlads.com are the best around.

Not to change the subject, but when you look over the D side of the depth
chart and see the names Walker, Payne, Sharper, Glenn, and Coleman amoung the starters, it reminds you just how important and successful our
X draft was. And one can make a real good argument that they are the 5 best players on the D.

nunusguy said:
Not to change the subject, but when you look over the D side of the depth
chart and see the names Walker, Payne, Sharper, Glenn, and Coleman amoung the starters, it reminds you just how important and successful our
X draft was. And one can make a real good argument that they are the 5 best players on the D.
I agree about the expansion draft, but would add that only five of 19 drafted are still with the team (that doesn't mean that we were wrong to draft them, just that their time with us has passed). Should add Jerry DeLoach and Jay Foreman, because of trades featuring expansion draft players. You could also agrue, because some have re-signed (Walker), or renegotiated (Glenn) with the Texans that they also stand for the importance of KEEPING FAs who fit your system.

Back