Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Offense Wins Games Defense Wins Championships!

WILLIEG

Waterboy
I really wish that we could have landed Bush, however, if this kid Williams is all he is cracked up to be then sobeit. I truly beleive that with the offesive scheme that Gk is bringing in this year any back will have a good if not great year. When I look back on the most recent SB championships, the one thing that all of them have in common is a very strong defense. You can when a superbowl with an average offense (ex: Pittsburgh) but not an average defense. Once in a life time player is the phrase I keep hearing over and over again but one person can't bring the ultimate prize of a superbowl championship in by himself. We still don't really know what might take place between know and 11:00 A.M. tommorrow. Let's just keep in mind that most of us were in agrreance that the organization was and still is in a win win situation weither that be going offensively with the best pick in Bush or the best pick defensively in Williams. With all that being said at least we can all be happy for the simple fact of knowing that CC we be a thing of the past here very soon.

I hate to bring this up, because I know alot of Bush-Fans are tore up, but I truly believe Domanick Davis is going to be awsome this year and we did not need Bush. Mario is going to be a stud, and I support the guy 100%. If poop hits the fan this year, Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson are going to be coming out next year and Charley C will be gone so maybe we can draft a new QB.

Frank_The_Tank said:
I hate to bring this up, because I know alot of Bush-Fans are tore up, but I truly believe Domanick Davis is going to be awsome this year and we did not need Bush. Mario is going to be a stud, and I support the guy 100%. If poop hits the fan this year, Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson are going to be coming out next year and Charley C will be gone so maybe we can draft a new QB.
Well, then be prepared to go nuts if the Texans waste their second round pick on a running back. That would be the cherry...

I wanted Bush. I still don't know how I feel about this, but I will support Williams. I feel DD can get the job done in a Kubiak style offense, and we need defense to beat teams like the Colts. I remember that the Steelers defense was the main reason they won the Super Bowl. I'm a TEXANS fan so I'll support Williams. He looked really excited in his ESPN Motion Interview so I'm looking forward to him playing. This was a unanimous decision by Kubiak, Casserly, and McNair so I'll go with what Kubiak says. Kaiser Toro, this is my first time to be on the board since the news broke, but I'm sure you're loving every minute of this. All righty, until tomorrow, I'm going to get drunk at the NG.