Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-26-2004   #1
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer
Default Chad Johnson Bought Teeth

Best money can buy, thems some good choppers, I will miss the gold though.
Old 09-01-2004   #2
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

What? No Comments?
Old 09-01-2004   #3
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay... here's a comment.

I hope you aren't being serious.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004   #4
TexanNut
Veteran

Question....did he get them on ebay?
TexanNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #5
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan281
Okay... here's a comment.

I hope you aren't being serious.
Yes , I made it up, Chad Johnson still has Gold Teeth. I am just a lunatic that makes up rediculously stupid storys about football players.

Like a certain rumor website.

"Stop wasting bandwidth with threads like "Chad Johnson Bought Teeth""

Thanks Texan281. Thats really special. I love you too.

Last edited by Ihategeeks; 09-02-2004 at 02:21 AM.
Ihategeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #6
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

http://www.cracksmoker.com/NFL/NFL%20JohnsonC.htm

Quote:
As for the gold teeth, Johnson said he puts them in before every game. It's something he's done since he was in high school. He'd have some permanent gold caps, but his grandmother wouldn't let him. "Not a chance," he said. So he does the next best thing: He pops the gold in before games on Sunday, not to draw attention, but because he likes it.

I've never understood what's so cool about having gold teeth. It's always just made it seem like someone doesn't have good dental hygiene, but cover it up with some 'bling-bling'. I know that's usually not the case but that's sort of what it implies to me.

While we're on the subject...I found this while roaming the net for gold teeth background.

I can't even look at that without cringing a little

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 09-02-2004 at 12:06 PM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #7
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
http://www.cracksmoker.com/NFL/NFL%20JohnsonC.htm

I've never understood what's so cool about having gold teeth. It's always just made it seem like someone doesn't have good dental hygiene, but cover it up with some 'bling-bling'. I know that's usually not the case but that's sort of what it implies to me.

While we're on the subject...I found this while roaming the net for gold teeth background.

I can't even look at that without cringing a little

Mystery Solved!
Old 09-02-2004   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks

I sent that via your reputation comment box.

This thread has nothing to do with football and it's borderline racist. Watch yourselves.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I don't agree about the borderline racist, but it's cool I'm basically done with the subject anyway. It gets really boring around here between classes sometimes. Now to find a place to watch the Texans game...

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 09-02-2004 at 06:16 PM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #10
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
Yes , I made it up, Chad Johnson still has Gold Teeth. I am just a lunatic that makes up rediculously stupid storys about football players.

Like a certain rumor website.

Thanks Texan281. Thats really special. I love you too.
K.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004   #11
clandestin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I sent that via your reputation comment box.

This thread has nothing to do with football and it's borderline racist. Watch yourselves.
what about this thread is "borderline racist"? Misplaced, pointless, and fairly worthless I can agree on, but I don't see your description as being accurate.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read