Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-28-2006   #1
DRAMA
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAMA
Default Psychotic Conspiracy Theory?

Is it even remotely possible that the Texans are using this to sway public sentiment TOWARDS Bush? I've heard so many 'VY' callers say, "I can understand them if they take Bush over my boy Vince but if they take Mario......"

Anyway, I don't really think that Mario is a legit deal but until the pick is made my stomach is screaming for Pepto-bismol!!
DRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, I agree about Williams. I think we're using him to 'assist' in negotiations with Bush.

Thankfully, this draft drama is almost over.
Old 04-28-2006   #3
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 937 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think this is a smokescreen. Instead, I really think this franchise is THAT stupid...
Old 04-28-2006   #4
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane
As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think this is a smokescreen. Instead, I really think this franchise is THAT stupid...
Seconded.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #5
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll third.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #6
DRAMA
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAMA

I Know!! I'm REALLY starting to get a little worried!
DRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #7
Frank_The_Tank
Veteran

Hey if the Texans feel Mario is going to the Pro-Bowl next year then take the guy, if not take Bush. Everyone on this message board has said that Reggie is the greatest running back in the last 30 years. With that said we will have a 1500 yrd rusher next season and a pro-bowl running back. If all of you guys are experts, and Reggie is going to bring that to the table then hey take the guy. Then agian if he is going to be a 900 yrd rusher, who catches 40 receptions a season, then we should go with the 6'7 290 LB DE. We already have Domanick, and we know he can put up thos numbers so why waist the money. We have no time to groom a young running back, either the kid is going to be 1500 yrds or he is going to flop.
Frank_The_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read