Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-28-2006   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default The 30 million dollar RB! Or is it?

70 million on RB is a bit much when a prime DE like Mario on the wings?

IMHO we are drafting a 30 million dollar Slot WR.
Old 04-28-2006   #2
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Where did you get $70 million from?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #3
LongBignasty1
Veteran

Including Dominic Davis, i would imagine.
Old 04-28-2006   #4
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

I really wish the Anti-Reggie guys would quit making up dollar figures.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags
I really wish the Anti-Reggie guys would quit making up dollar figures.
Sources say Reggie Bush is asking for 619 million dollars in a 25 year contract with 115 million of it guaranteed. Vince Young, on the other hand, is offering to play for Houston for a new pair of Nikes and a free hair cut from David Carr. Mario Williams wants the same contract as Reggie, the free shoes and hair cut too, or he's goin' to New Orleans where he can pig out on cajun food. When asked about these rediculous contracts, all 3 were found to be suffering from a condition known as "draftihypeitus" and also "WhoGivesA****AnymoreItus" and were not considered to be rational by a reputable psychologist. These conditions are known to either worsen or immediately improve drastically as soon as the first regular season game is played, except for QBs like VY who may have to suffer from mental problems for years. When asked about this, VY said, "I want that freaking hair cut, **** it!!!!!!!!!"
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read