Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-26-2006   #1
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Reggie Bush On Conan Tonight

Reggie Bush will be on the Conan O'Brien show tonight at 11.35 CST. (about half an hour from now.)

I'll try and watch, but i might be playing computer games.
Old 04-26-2006   #2
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
Reggie Bush will be on the Conan O'Brien show tonight at 11.35 CST. (about half an hour from now.)

Mute the game, turn on the tv. what games are you playing?
Old 04-26-2006   #3
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Im playing uniball...Anyways can someone please update me on what was said?
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
Mute the game, turn on the tv. what games are you playing?

Either Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or Day of Defeat (WWII half-life mod), or maybe even Counter-Strike 1.6
Old 04-26-2006   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up on that! I turned over just in time to see Godsmack on Leno!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #6
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I've got it on, I'll see if there's anything important to be reported.

PD, how are you liking Oblivion? It seems pretty good so far although I've been kind of busy with classes to really focus on it lately.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #7
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Either Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or Day of Defeat (WWII half-life mod), or maybe even Counter-Strike 1.6
Ahh CS, those were the days. I've moved on to BF2 now.

Reggie Bush is 2nd on the ticket tonight.
Old 04-26-2006   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
PD, how are you liking Oblivion? It seems pretty good so far although I've been kind of busy with classes to really focus on it lately.

I'm not one of thsoe people who gets consumed by the game and roleplays the whole thing (following sleeping/eating patterns, no fast transporting, etc). But i'd say i'm mildly obsessed. I've got a lvl 17 Khajiit Theif. i've completed the mages guild, fighters guild, thieves guild, and the dark brotherhood. Now i'm starting the main quest. I like it a lot.
Old 04-26-2006   #9
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
Ahh CS, those were the days. I've moved on to BF2 now.

Reggie Bush is 2nd on the ticket tonight.

My internet computer can't handle games like bf2, so i'm stuck with old HL based multiplayer. my upstairs computer, however runs games amazingly well. too bad it's got no internets though.
Old 04-26-2006   #10
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not one of thsoe people who gets consumed by the game and roleplays the whole thing (following sleeping/eating patterns, no fast transporting, etc). But i'd say i'm mildly obsessed. I've got a lvl 17 Khajiit Theif. i've completed the mages guild, fighters guild, thieves guild, and the dark brotherhood. Now i'm starting the main quest. I like it a lot.
People actually follow that stuff?

I wish they'd just get to the Bush segment...I get kind of tired of Conan after awhile.

Old 04-26-2006   #11
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Do the Dark Brotherhood quests once you get a chance, they're great.
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #12
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg01
Do the Dark Brotherhood quests once you get a chance, they're great.
I made the mistake of passing on them (killed the DB guy) with my nord guy, but I'll probably make a stealth guy at some point and I'll be sure to check them out.

Old 04-27-2006   #13
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Oblivion is freaking awesome...I beat the main campaign and am doing all the mini ones but I cant seem to level like everyone else, I'm level 6 and have been playing forever. Dark Elves all the way, lol.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #14
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Oblivion is freaking awesome...I beat the main campaign and am doing all the mini ones but I cant seem to level like everyone else, I'm level 6 and have been playing forever. Dark Elves all the way, lol.
That's weird..how long has it been since you leveled up last? And how did you beat the main quest being level 6 the whole time?

Old 04-27-2006   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

actually, the main string is easier at lower levels because of Oblivions scalability. Fiddy, what's your character type? (i.e. thief, caster, agile warrior, warrior tank, etc.)

Led Zeppelin, if you go thief, make your thief khajiit.

Reggie's on.
Old 04-27-2006   #16
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

conan got a call, we're not picking reggie any more.
Old 04-27-2006   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wow, Conan went on a Houston bashing adventure.

Bush didn't seem too excited to join the Texans though. I was looking for more of the answer of "well, we WILL win if I join the Texans"...not "I will have to get used to losing".
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #18
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Yea, looks like Conan doesn't care too much for the Texans. I guess being the butt of jokes should be expected when you go 2-14.

Old 04-27-2006   #19
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Wow, Conan went on a Houston bashing adventure.

we were the worst team in the league last year. you've got to expect some ridicule.
Old 04-27-2006   #20
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I think I'll have nightmares after seeing Conan in those "Power Web" shorts...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read