Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-26-2006   #1
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns
Default Scheffler says it is almost done

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskinny
Just some more confirmation on what is already being talked about here......

Reggie Bush - RB - CLG - Apr. 26 - 8:03 pm et
NFL Network's Adam Shefter reports the Texans will draft Reggie Bush with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft.
After a "breakthrough" in negotiations Tuesday night, the two sides are close to a deal. Shefter reports Bush could agree as early as Thursday to a deal paying Bush 10% more than Alex Smith's total deal last season. Apr. 26 - 8:03 pm et
He also added that Mario Williams really wants to play for the Saints. He fell in love with the coaching staff there & never wanted to be the first pick with Houston. A lot of people think scheffler is a boob, but it sounds pretty solid. He says it is 6 years, 49.5 Million. Take it for what you will...Looks like Bongo may be right afterall....My bad, Bongo.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

not bad. I just don't want to hear any weird sayings when we drive down and score like ABCD connection (Andre,Bush,Carr,Davis) ... would drive me nuts:brickwall
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #3
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans | R. Bush contract offer expected to come tomorrow
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:55:36 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports USC RB Reggie Bush is expected to receive a contract exceeding six years and $49 million.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #4
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
not bad. I just don't want to hear any weird sayings when we drive down and score like ABCD connection (Andre,Bush,Carr,Davis) ... would drive me nuts:brickwall
I think you just gave some people some ideas.
Old 04-26-2006   #5
outofhnd
All Pro

All smoke and mirrors until its signed, or the commish announces the selction on the 29th...
Old 04-26-2006   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And so you go and coin a phrase like that on a public bulletin board in plain view of the world.

Bad Wolf! bad!

Old 04-26-2006   #7
Mightymike
Veteran

Quote:

ABCDEF
Andre, Bush, Carr, Davis, Eric, Flanagan
Old 04-26-2006   #8
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

And when we start scoring TDs with relative ease (Bush is instant offense, right?) Everyone can break out into the old "Easy as...ABC, 123, baby you and me."

I don't really know the words to the song (as is probably evident) but shoot me now anyway for reciting them and only encouraging the nickname.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #9
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike
ABCDEF
Andre, Bush, Carr, Davis, Eric, Flanagan
good thing we didn't sign gaffney
Old 04-26-2006   #10
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
And when we start scoring TDs with relative ease (Bush is instant offense, right?) Everyone can break out into the old "Easy as...ABC, 123, baby you and me."

I don't really know the words to the song (as is probably evident) but shoot me now anyway for reciting them and only encouraging the nickname.

ABC, easy as 123
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #11
tiger06
Veteran

Git R Done Baby
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #12
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags
He also added that Mario Williams really wants to play for the Saints. He fell in love with the coaching staff there & never wanted to be the first pick with Houston.
*LikeABoss is still patiently waiting for one of the Saint bashers on this forum to answer the question located in his siggy*

Nothing directed at you Frak, just quoted you for empahsis
Old 04-26-2006   #13
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

A little off the subject but do ya'll think Reggie would have something in his contract regarding the use of motorcycles? I would say he won't be able to but he "loves them" Adidas meeting video at the end. http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/default.aspx
Old 04-26-2006   #14
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss
*LikeABoss is still patiently waiting for one of the Saint bashers on this forum to answer the question located in his siggy*

Nothing directed at you Frak, just quoted you for empahsis
Do you mean the New Orleans that was or the current New Orleans? I can think of plenty of people that never want to go back, but I can think of plenty of people who would love #2 pick money in the NFL draft.
Old 04-26-2006   #15
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

No disrespect, but who is Adam Schefler, and why hasn't any one else reported this yet?

I'm going on record as calling this one BS.
Old 04-26-2006   #16
Bongo59
Veteran

i did 7 hrs ago?
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #17
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongo59
i did 7 hrs ago?
Bongo, tell us some new scoops.
Old 04-26-2006   #18
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
Do you mean the New Orleans that was or the current New Orleans?
I'm talking about the current New Orleans. When everyone was saying we wouldn't sign one coach and not one player would want to play for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
I can think of plenty of people who would love #2 pick money in the NFL draft.
The great Texas legend Vince Young does not want play for New Orleans.
Old 04-26-2006   #19
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek
No disrespect, but who is Adam Schefler, and why hasn't any one else reported this yet?

I'm going on record as calling this one BS.
Scheffler AND the Kirwan guy from NFL.com are saying it.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #20
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss
The great Texas legend Vince Young does not want play for New Orleans.
And when did he tell you this?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read