Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Which is the best division
AFC North 4 6.25%
AFC South 13 20.31%
AFC West 6 9.38%
AFC East 1 1.56%
NFC North 0 0%
NFC East 32 50.00%
NFC South 7 10.94%
NFC West 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2006   #1
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler
Default Strongest Divison

Which Division is the Best In The League

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #2
dhaNim
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson
Which Division is the Best In The League
we have to take this poll with a grain of salt, because there is so much parody in the NFL that every year is different.

example: remember when we thought we were so pathetic when we lost to the chargers cause they were the worst team the year before. it turned out they ended up finishing like 13-3 or something.

but to take a guess:

NFC East is hands down no. 1 right now
AFC North next, and either
NFC South or AFC West after that...
dhaNim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaNim
we have to take this poll with a grain of salt, because there is so much parody in the NFL that every year is different.
Parity.
Old 04-26-2006   #4
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 668 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaNim

NFC East is hands down no. 1 right now
AFC North next, and either
NFC South or AFC West after that...

AFC North: Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Browns

NFC South: Panthers, Bucs, Falcons, Saints

I think the NFC South edges out the AFC North for second behind the NFC East.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 27348 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Depending on how the teams draft, im gonna say the AFC west...
Broncos- Good balanced team
KC-Need to draft DB's and they have Larry Johnson...
SD-LT, and I think Rivers will do ok...
Raiders-will surprise a lot of people in 06...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

NFC South...you can pencil one of those teams into the NFC championship game right now.....Bucs, Panthers, Falcons.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

NFC East hands down. Three of those teams should make the playoffs.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2006   #8
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
AFC North: Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Browns

NFC South: Panthers, Bucs, Falcons, Saints

I think the NFC South edges out the AFC North for second behind the NFC East.

Steelers > Panthers
Bengals > Bucs
Ravens < Falcons
Browns = Saints

I disagree.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #9
4th&inches
Rookie

I voted NFC East...strong division all could go to the playoffs IMO
Old 04-27-2006   #10
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
NFC South...you can pencil one of those teams into the NFC championship game right now.....Bucs, Panthers, Falcons.
: we agree!
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #11
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

2 years ago i woulda said AFC south, but i gotta go NFC east
Farough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Steelers > Panthers
Bengals > Bucs
Ravens < Falcons
Browns = Saints

I disagree.
Panthers=Steelers
Bucs=Bengals
Browns>Falcons
Ravens>Saints
Yes I said it first, the Browns will make an impact this year. Palmer is gonna have an off year due to his injury, and the Panthers made a splash and should be scary.
Old 04-27-2006   #13
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

def. has to be the nfc east-4 really good teams, then afc west-depending on how rivers and the chargers do, then nfc south-4 good teams this year methinks

rest are much of a muchness-cept nfc north is weaker than every1 else

laughed at the homers that put the afc south as the toughest
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #14
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17
Panthers=Steelers
Bucs=Bengals
Browns>Falcons
Ravens>Saints
Yes I said it first, the Browns will make an impact this year. Palmer is gonna have an off year due to his injury, and the Panthers made a splash and should be scary.

Yeah um no...cleveland isnt even close to on a par with the falcons. talk to me when the browns go .500...much less to a conference championship game.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #15
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Hands down....

NFC EAst. Too many decent to great teams that will beat up on each other. If the ravens get McNair and the browns get better ,look out for the AFC north.
Old 04-27-2006   #16
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Yeah um no...cleveland isnt even close to on a par with the falcons. talk to me when the browns go .500...much less to a conference championship game.
They have Romeo Crenell and went nuts on FA this year. I think they will be in the thick of things and I think the Falcons are overrated year in and year out. Watch, the Browns and Falcons records may be closer than you would think.
Old 04-27-2006   #17
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th&inches
I voted NFC East...strong division all could go to the playoffs IMO

Are saying all could go to the playofffs next year or all are playoff calibar teams. All 4 teams cant make the playoffs in the same year/
Old 04-27-2006   #18
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

NFC East

All four are playoff caliber teams.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #19
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I really think the AFC North is as good as the NFC East

The NFC East has 4 playoff teams indeed but only 2 of them are really even a possibilty for the superbowl
The AFC North only has 3 playoff bound teams in my opinion but all 3 of them are contended for the superbowl and 1 will win it
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it's the NFC East, too. All four teams look like they have strong potential this year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read