Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-26-2006   #1
dhaNim
Rookie

Default Armstrong and Ragone re-signed

per KFFL:

Quote:
Texans | D. Ragone re-signed
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:50:42 -0700

The Houston Texans have re-signed restricted free agent QB Dave Ragone (Texans) to an undisclosed contract.

Texans | D. Armstrong re-signed
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:49:28 -0700

The Houston Texans have re-signed restricted free agent WR Derick Armstrong (Texans) to an undisclosed contract.
dhaNim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #2
Paragon Blue
Veteran

this is a good thing right???
Old 04-26-2006   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #4
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

That's good, but I would also like to hear that Wand has been resigned. That would indicate things are going well with the O-line as well.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Will Ragone always be a #3, or does anyone think he'll compete this year for the two spot?
Old 04-26-2006   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I was suprised Ragone re-signed, I figured he'd look to go somewhere and try to fight for a starting job.

but I do think Ragone will challenge for #2
Old 04-26-2006   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I was suprised Ragone re-signed, I figured he'd look to go somewhere and try to fight for a starting job.

As an RFA, he couldn't go somewhere else. I'm sure he'd prefer to go somewhere he'd have a chance to compete.
Old 04-26-2006   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
As an RFA, he couldn't go somewhere else. I'm sure he'd prefer to go somewhere he'd have a chance to compete.
oh that is right forgot about him being RFA

thanks
Old 04-26-2006   #9
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

He could go anywhere he wanted if a team was willing to part with a third-rounder. But that wasn't going to happen.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #10
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

We should try to use Armstrong as a #3 receiver, he needs a chance, he has the best hands on the team!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

good re-signs. Armstrong provides us with that slot WR that we lost when Gaffney left.. and Ragone, if nothing else, is familiar with the players ..heh.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #12
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf

When I spoke to Ragone on a flight back from kentucky a couple of weeks ago, he said that he was going to resign and said that Kubiak told him that he would have an opportunity to win the #2 job.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #13
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

At least we know our QB position is set with Carr, Rosenfels and Ragone. The battle for #2 should be exciting, I guess.
Old 04-26-2006   #14
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114
When I spoke to Ragone on a flight back from kentucky a couple of weeks ago, he said that he was going to resign and said that Kubiak told him that he would have an opportunity to win the #2 job.

Good stuff
Old 04-26-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
At least we know our QB position is set with Carr, Rosenfels and Ragone. The battle for #2 should be exciting, I guess.
Hopefully that will make the #1 possible for someone other than David.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #16
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Hopefully that will make the #1 possible for someone other than David.
I agree. All three should compete for the #1 spot...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #17
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad we got Armstrong back. I loved how he went after the ball.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #18
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Armstrong is a good thing, I really liked his "spiderman" hands!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #19
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

now we just gotta make sure he gets a chance to use them
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #20
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I like that we got Armstrong back. Ragone I do not feel strongly one way or the other about.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read