Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-25-2006   #1
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle
Default Interesting article on big 3 QBs

Didn't see this mentioned in other threads yet but if it has sorry for the repeat. I saw this article earlier by Phil Simms, interesting comparison of the big 3 QBs in this draft judging just from watching their game tapes, and also interesting to see a few things that most people consider weaknesses of Cutler (i.e. level of competition) he actually sees as making it easier for him to adjust to the NFL. Anyways, read it and comment if you like.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9393387
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

several former players like cutler most out of the top 3. i think a lot of teams agree with them.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #3
JAXwithanX
Veteran

ESPN Insider

Quote:
Cutler sliding?
<Apr. 25> As strange is it seems, Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler could fall to No. 16 or No. 17 if he's bypassed by Arizona and Detroit (ninth and 10th picks), and that appears to be the likely scenario at this stage, according to ESPN.com's John Clayton.

The Lions, who may trade out of the pick, are leaning toward drafting defense. Texas safety Michael Huff is a candidate, although the Lions might feel better about taking him a little lower. The Cardinals appear to be targeting Florida State linebacker Ernie Sims.

If Cutler is still on the board at No. 15, he will be a strong consideration for Denver, according to Clayton.
i'm not so sure it looks like that to other teams....man i wish i remembered wh said Cutler was going in the top 4.
JAXwithanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

cutler is going in the top 4. titans or jets.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #5
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXwithanX
i'm not so sure it looks like that to other teams....man i wish i remembered wh said Cutler was going in the top 4.
This is so typical in the week before the draft. The media types start coming back down to earth - lowering the stock of the players they overhyped after the combine.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read