Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-02-2004   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game Day: Texans Vs Buccaneers

Looks like I'll be around for this one. I don't expect to see too much in the way of our starters but JJ Moses will get some balls today and we should get a good look at some of the combos at the Buc linebacker spot and get a better feel for how good our second teamers are in year 3.

Game Center

buccaneers.com

Buc Message Board
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #2
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

What are you Austin residents doing to watch the game tonight? We don't get TV 51 out here and ABC is taken up by that damn RNC (When does it end?!)

Will they be showing it somewhere like Joe's crab shack or maybe at one of the sports bar places around San Marcos?

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Bob at HPF threw down some Austin stuff. Hope that helps.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #4
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Saw somewhere that the game will be on Time Warner Channel 77 live tonight in Austin. ??
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn..hopefully the roommate won't be too glued to his reality tv **** and I can take over the remote. Looks like it will be a late-nighter for me, glad my first class tomorrow isn't until 11.

Old 09-02-2004   #6
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
Saw somewhere that the game will be on Time Warner Channel 77 live tonight in Austin. ??
Haven't seen anything about that...I'm in SM but I think we get the same programming as Austin so I'll look into that and I hope you are right.

Old 09-02-2004   #7
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ

Eh Im from Corpus Christi, and neither the Dallas or Houston game is gonna be on tonight.. thats gay cause they have been every other week.
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-02-2004   #8
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCt3rJ
Eh Im from Corpus Christi, and neither the Dallas or Houston game is gonna be on tonight.. thats gay cause they have been every other week.
its on the radio and you can watch the live updates on nfl.com - but i have noticed that you are not online
Old 09-02-2004   #9
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis

why is dunta robinson not starting? is he playing at all?
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #10
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope this first timeout aint an injury timeout (I can't see the game)...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #11
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

the game is on PAX2 (cable) in the SA area
BEERnBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #12
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

pressured and underthrew the pass
Old 09-02-2004   #13
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

According to the radio, he was hit as he threw.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #14
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

a beautiful kick (horrible to Bucs fans) by Gramatica. It had no chance from the time it left his foot
Old 09-02-2004   #15
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

It's times like these I am especially thankful I'm not blind...I still can't see the game live...but atleast I can hold onto the distant hope that I will see the game live next weekend.

To hell with the Republican National Convention.
Old 09-02-2004   #16
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

I'm glad that one channel realizes that there are Texans fans in san antonio. Many times there is no mention of them at all during the nightly sports broadcasts
Old 09-02-2004   #17
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

does anyone know where i can listen to the game on the internet.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #18
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

need some pressure on Griese
Old 09-02-2004   #19
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

why is the first team defense still in?
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004   #20
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

they should be watching by now

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read