Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-20-2006   #1
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns
Default Reggie Bush Chat in 30 minutes

YOu have to register & login at www.subwayfreshbuzz.com

Ask him what team he wants to go to or how much he really wants or some other stupid question
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #2
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

I can't think of any good questions, so I was hoping that someone on here could come up with something clever. MONARCH, that means you!
Old 04-20-2006   #3
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Yeah, same here. Is that site at damn slow on your computer as it is in mine?
Old 04-20-2006   #4
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Looks like it is just us. Sweet. at least we can get our questions in, lol
Old 04-20-2006   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie:
Reggie:Hey everyone it's me. Thanks for checkin in, I'll be glad to answer any questions. Real quick, I want to thank Subway for giving me this opportunity to chat with all of you so, lets go.
Fernando: If you had to liken yourself to a cartoon character, what cartoon character would you be, and why?
Reggie:Superman. Cause he's the best super hero there is.
49erfan_80: Growing up who was your favorite NFL team?
Reggie:The 49ers.

That's all I get
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #6
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

S-L-O-W........
Old 04-20-2006   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

mexican_texan: How's the number situation?
Reggie:Right now its in the works, it might be difficult to get the number, we'll see.

Yay!
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2006   #8
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Mex Tex, you stole my question!!!
Old 04-20-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

And here I thought Vince Young had some generic replies.
Old 04-20-2006   #10
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Texansfan: is that one of you guys?
Old 04-20-2006   #11
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion
WTG Mexican Texan!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scroll sucks.....:brickwall
No kidding, it jumps back down!
Old 04-20-2006   #12
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

I am just gonna have to wait until it is over. I cant even read the questions. Stupid scroll bar!
Old 04-20-2006   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fun with cut and paste.

Here ya go!

Reggie:
Reggie:Hey everyone it's me. Thanks for checkin in, I'll be glad to answer any questions. Real quick, I want to thank Subway for giving me this opportunity to chat with all of you so, lets go.
Fernando: If you had to liken yourself to a cartoon character, what cartoon character would you be, and why?
Reggie:Superman. Cause he's the best super hero there is.
49erfan_80: Growing up who was your favorite NFL team?
Reggie:The 49ers.
melozchic: oh my god!! i luv you SOOO much!!!!...i was just wonderin what career would you choose if you didnt play football??
Reggie:Probably baseball.
49erfan_80: In the game vs Fresno State you only had one sleeve. Did it get torn off?
Reggie:Yes it did.
mexican_texan: How's the number situation?
Reggie:Right now its in the works, it might be difficult to get the number, we'll see.
timschulte213: hey reggie, whats your favorite subway sandwich?
Reggie:The cold cut trio.
TexansFan: Reggie, I'm from Houston, and I can't wait for you to play for the Texans. What do you think will be your biggest challenge in the NFL?
Reggie:Probably pass blocking.
SCFlex: What's on your schedule these last few days before the draft?
Reggie:Just, different coporate parties here and there, doing charity work, tv shows, interviews, the average day
dreamgurl_07: Are you single?
Reggie:Yes.
Plenty!: First of I want to say that I think you are amazing, and I love watching you play. However with the helment and all, us ladies rarely get a change to see your beautiful face. Have you ever thought about being male model?
Reggie:I have contemplated the idea, it would have to be offseason work.
pauliewfromplainfield: Are you going to miss playing with Matt Leinert?
Reggie:Yes, I'll miss it, he's a great quaterback and teammate
denyshadee: What else do you like to do, besides playing football?
Reggie:Shop, go to the movies, watch sports like basketball and track, hit the beach
Texans_Chick: I know you know about the no state income tax in Texas, but did you know that the median house price for Houston is $137,000 (compared to $578,000 in San Diego). Extra good reason to come to Houston, isn't it. And you can drive a nice car here without worrying about getting salt and ice and snow on it. Just sayin.
Reggie:Thanks.
SCFlex: I heard you got a new car. Congrats...what kind?
Reggie:A mercedes
timschulte213: is the small white towel you keep in your pants during a game just for looks?
Reggie:No, it's to dry my hands off.
49erfan_80: Do you have any nick names as a player.
Reggie:Yeah. The President.
SCFlex: What's your favorite place to eat by USC? Chano's, La Taquiza, something else?
Reggie:Subway
zzornesdell: What was your most memorable college game?
Reggie:Probably winning the national championships in the Rose and Orange Bowls
Cord Brown: Is L.T. your favorite pro RB
Reggie:Yeah.
49erfan_80: What was your favorite game of your last season?
Reggie:The Notre Dame game.
Texans_Chick: Do you play golf???
Reggie:No.
thedieselnj: What's on your iPod right now?
Reggie:TI, Lil Wayne
dblock: Which NFL defense are you looking forward to playing the most?
Reggie:None of the them.
adman: What's more intense, Notre Dame week or UCLA week?
Reggie:It's pretty equal.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #14
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion
janiPSD: Who is going to be the better pro, Matt or Vince Young?
Reggie:Vince is really good, but Matt has played in a more pro-type offense, makes the transition alot easier.
Great.
Old 04-20-2006   #15
dhaNim
Rookie

Quote:
SCFlex: What's your favorite place to eat by USC? Chano's, La Taquiza, something else?
Reggie:Subway
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice quick learner....
dhaNim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #16
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaNim
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice quick learner....
keep the sponsor happy...
Old 04-20-2006   #17
T_Guru
Rookie

Most.
Boring.
Chat.
EVER.
T_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #18
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
eastlake2006: do you go bowling
Reggie:Yes I do.
Is this the best thing you can think to ask?
Old 04-20-2006   #19
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Guru
Most.
Boring.
Chat.
EVER.
I agree. I bet he isnt allowed to get into specifics about certain teams. So they dont have any good questions coming in. Hell, someone asked him if he plays golf...
Old 04-20-2006   #20
T_Guru
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags
I agree. I bet he isnt allowed to get into specifics about certain teams. So they dont have any good questions coming in. Hell, someone asked him if he plays golf...
True. I loved his response to that question most of all.
"No."
T_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read