Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-19-2006   #1
hanshintigers74
Rookie

Default eric mould

why did they draft eric mould and the reason is what? second vince throw a hail mary to eric mould were be screw.and vince dont know how to throw very long ball(hail mary) i think either matt leniart or reggis bush will be pick to houston.

ps what u thought!
hanshintigers74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

This is almost as good as the stuff MONARCH posts.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

this needs to be stickied. also, printed out and faxed to casserly and kubiak.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshintigers74
why did they draft eric mould and the reason is what? second vince throw a hail mary to eric mould were be screw.and vince dont know how to throw very long ball(hail mary) i think either matt leniart or reggis bush will be pick to houston.

ps what u thought!
Are you new to America by chance?
Old 04-19-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:

ps what u thought!

You from China?
Old 04-19-2006   #6
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
You from China?
Babelfish meets the Texans
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #7
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

ps what u thought!
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-19-2006   #8
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:

ps what u thought!
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Welcome hanshingtigers74 to the MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star

Excuse me stewardess, I speak

Our new friend, hanshintigers74, is saying that the Texans signed Eric Moulds because they are not intending to draft Texas' own, Vince Young, as Mr. Young would be unable to throw the long ball or hail mary's to Mr. Moulds due to deficiencies in Mr. Young's arm strength. He also believes that Matt Leinart or Reggie Bush would be better picks to fit with the Houston, Texans.

After he finished this thought, he decided to request that you expound on your thoughts on this subject by posting to this thread.

I would disagree with hanshintigers74 assessment of the situation and would add that it is about at the level of sense of various unreasonable posts on the MB but without using the syntax.

I would also suggest that the language is in much better form than me trying to type on a Chinese MB about Chinese badminton.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #10
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick

Our new friend, hanshintigers74, is saying that the Texans signed Eric Moulds because they are not intending to draft Texas' own, Vince Young, as Mr. Young would be unable to throw the long ball or hail mary's to Mr. Moulds due to deficiencies in Mr. Young's arm strength. He also believes that Matt Leinart or Reggie Bush would be better picks to fit with the Houston, Texans.

After he finished this thought, he decided to request that you expound on your thoughts on this subject by posting to this thread.

I would disagree with hanshintigers74 assessment of the situation and would add that it is about at the level of sense of various unreasonable posts on the MB but without using the syntax.

I would also suggest that the language is in much better form than me trying to type on a Chinese MB about Chinese badminton.
Thank you for clearing that up for me, Texans_Chick. With that said, if he dislikes VYs arm strength then drafting Leinart would'nt make much sense.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #11
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

ps what u thought!
By looking at handle, this person is likely from Japan. We got some idiots here in Japan as well. Ya'll please excuse him.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #12
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 63318 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nicely done Texan-Chick. Appreciate your courtesy.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #13
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
that's pretty impressive, but how's your jive?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read