Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-19-2006   #1
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Does it really matter if Favre retires?

I mean I agree I'd like the man to make a decision but even if he decides to retire....you still aren't drafting a FA.

You still need to VASTLY improve that team. Why all the fuss? Ya'll thoughts.
Old 04-19-2006   #2
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

opposing cb's might be a little peeved.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill
I mean I agree I'd like the man to make a decision but even if he decides to retire....you still aren't drafting a FA.

You still need to VASTLY improve that team. Why all the fuss? Ya'll thoughts.
I am a fan of Brett Favre and am a bit greedy. I want to see him play another year, but that is because I have been a fan of his for a LONG time. I love to watch him play the game, but he needs to cut the commentary on others and concentrate on his own back porch....

Think my love of the Cheese will start to die when he retires. Not really wanting that to happen....yet.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Brett's time has come and gone but yes it matters if he retires. He's one of the bigger names in the league, he's been a great competitor for years and you don't replace guys like him.

It won't have any effect on GB's bottom line because they are going to be rebuilding with or without him but he'll be missed if he goes.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read