Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-15-2006   #1
baba ganoush
Veteran

Default Vince Young diff. position?????????????

if we draft VY for some odd reason, while he "learns the playbook"...could they stick him out there as a third reciver with his size and speed??? By the way i still want the Texans to draft D'Brick,
Rule #7 - play like a champion!!!
baba ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #2
phan1
All Pro

That would be really swett for any team that drafts VY. But unfortunately, I think learning the QB position is a full-time job in itself. He won't have time to learn to be a WR. And if he does become a great WR, I don't expect coaches to turn him into a QB all the sudden. I honesly don't see him as a WR until he proves that he is a total bust at QB. I do think he'll always have a place in the NFL, simply for his great athleticism.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #3
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

nope
Old 04-15-2006   #4
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

NO!
Old 04-15-2006   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

yes, and he should stay there.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #6
bad
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 bad is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbad is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Vince Young is a quarterback, plain and simple. I can't see him finding happiness in the NFL as anything other than a quarterback.

Success? Likely. I'm not idiot enough underestimate Vince Young.

Riches? Certainly.

Contentment? ...............nah.

Young strikes me as the kind of guy who hates riding in a car unless he's behind the wheel. He'll probably want to drive his own limo.
bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006   #7
Untamed Guerillaz
Rookie

VY will be successful in the NFL and i hope if we dont pick him that he goes to tennessee and kick our butts twice a year b/c when carr dont show up in the' game what will yall say then b/c last time i checked a runningback cant take you to the promise land
Untamed Guerillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-16-2006   #8
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

true fans root for players on other teams to beat their team. weak...
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006   #9
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

VY has said time and again he WILL NOT play WR. You don't draft someone to waste their time learning things they don't need to know. No way he'd go for it

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read