Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chargers shopping LB Donnie Edwards

I think he's 33, with two years left on his contract. Reports said it was just one year left, but I'll look it up.

Good player, but that price tag is fairly steep and we already have added some veteran leader types in FA.

I would rather we spend a draft pick on some young LB's

Interesting fact about Donnie Edwards - he is alergic to grass (no not Ricky Williams type grass). That is why he always wears a long sleeve turtle neck shirt under his jersey. Talk about occupational hazard.

kiwitexansfan said:
Good player, but that price tag is fairly steep and we already have added some veteran leader types in FA.

I would rather we spend a draft pick on some young LB's

Agreed, right now we have 14 LBs on the roster and will only keep 6-7 for the season, so I don't see them bringing in any more unless 1) a pretty good one falls farther in the draft than they should have and we can get a steal of a deal on them, or 2) a real stud becomes available for a cheap price, but considering they've shown no interest in LaVar Arrington and there currently are no other big name LBs on the open market I don't see them bringing one of those in.

Back