Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-13-2006   #1
4th&inches
Rookie

Default Greenbays pick?

Whats the deal with it not showing up? Just wondering if it was only on my computer that way?
Old 04-13-2006   #2
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

It finally showed up later today and both the Packers and 49ers took A.J. Hawk, now that this mock is screwed up like that I don't really care to vote in it anymore, head over to the one on ESPN.com, it is at the Packers pick right now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...ory?id=2406023
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
It finally showed up later today and both the Packers and 49ers took A.J. Hawk, now that this mock is screwed up like that I don't really care to vote in it anymore, head over to the one on ESPN.com, it is at the Packers pick right now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...ory?id=2406023
I like the ESPN one better because the whole nation is voting, not just mainly texan fans.
Old 04-13-2006   #4
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
I like the ESPN one better because the whole nation is voting, not just mainly texan fans.
It also won't let you make repeat picks like the Texans one ended up doing, although it only lets you vote on 5 guys that they select for that position, so later in the 1st round they might start limiting the available players too much.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read