Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-11-2006   #1
StateChamps06
Rookie

Default Marcus Coleman

Why does marcus coleman just plain suck? Ive seen middle school players with more work ethic than he has. I myself would be emabarassed to have my position taken by a rookie. Give us a break coleman.
StateChamps06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #2
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateChamps06
Why does marcus coleman just plain suck? Ive seen middle school players with more work ethic than he has. I myself would be emabarassed to have my position taken by a rookie. Give us a break coleman.
You do know he's gone right?
Old 04-11-2006   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Coleman was cut back on March 1st.
Old 04-11-2006   #4
StateChamps06
Rookie

I know, i just need to blow off some steam after seeing him play on the field way too many times. I hope some other team doesnt pick him up expecting great work ethic. I know hes getting older and losing some natural ablility. But hell, retire or give some effort to your next team.
StateChamps06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Can you believe more than a few Cowboy fans wanted to pick him up.
Old 04-12-2006   #6
Samer
Veteran

Let the Cowboys take him and I hope they pay top dollar for that waste of talent
Old 04-12-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

He wasn't always bad. He had a good year playing opposite corner of A. Glenn, and his first year at FS wasn't terrible. Remember that 105 yard interception return he had against the chiefs? Ahh good times
Old 04-12-2006   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

People in Dallas are sying that teh Cowboys might still be interested in Coleman, but they are givin him time to get over his alcohol problem.

Just what I've been hearing, but was it really that bad?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #9
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

He just plain sucks.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Another "kick them when they're gone" thread. It's threads like this that remind me that I'm still in Houston and surrounded by Houston fans.

The early Texans players were mostly placeholders and in 2002 we loved them almost to a man. 2006 is here and as each one goes out the door I watch everyone talk about nothing but how much they sucked. It's pretty pitiful guys.
Old 04-12-2006   #11
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

You probably don't have to go back too far on these pages to find a "kick him while he's here" thread, if that would somehow make it less pitiful.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #12
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

didn't he get picked up last summer for DUI
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #13
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Another "kick them when they're gone" thread. It's threads like this that remind me that I'm still in Houston and surrounded by Houston fans.
Have you ever browsed other teams forums? This isn't a "Houston fan" problem. It happens on all of them. Humans!
Old 04-13-2006   #14
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey he made it to the NFL. That's more than most people ever dream of.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #15
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Humans!
A blatant lie, none of these posters are human...in fact, I suspect we're reading the rants of bot posters
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read