Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-10-2006   #1
Sportsfan
All Pro

Default Moulds on 610 radio this afternoon

Anyone catch Moulds on 610 this afternoon? They said he came on early in the show, but then they replayed it later. I missed both, can anyone summarize what was discussed?

Cheers
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #2
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2404282

Here is an ESPN update which indicates may be there was a press conference today. May be we will hear more later.....
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #3
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2404282

Here is an ESPN update which indicates may be there was a press conference today. May be we will hear more later.....
From the same article

Quote:
After playing with a virtual revolving door of quarterbacks in his 10-year career, Moulds said Houston's commitment to Carr was an attractive aspect of coming to Houston.
The Texans exercised the option on Carr's contract in January to keep him with the team for at least three more seasons.
"I played with 10 different quarterbacks and so now that I know that David Carr is the guy, he and I and Andre can just get on the same page and just work," Moulds said. "We look good on paper right now. Now it's up to us to go out there and get it done."
And...
Quote:
After spending his entire NFL career in Buffalo, Moulds said he is looking forward to Nov. 19 when Houston hosts the Bills.
"It's going to be emotional," he said.
Old 04-11-2006   #4
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

That was a good artical. I like what Moulds said. Everything he said was about the team, how if Carr and AJ and Moulds worked together and got on the same page. Referred to himself a a piece of the puzzle, not the whole puzzle. I like it. All about teamwork.

When is training camp?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #5
Sportsfan
All Pro

So nobody heard him on 610 yesterday? Damn, figured at least 1 person on here would since we all just love those 610 guys. LOL
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read