Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-10-2006   #1
Avenged Sevenfold Texan

Default houstontexans.com Mock Draft

Play Here!
Old 04-10-2006   #2
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Thanks for the link
Old 04-10-2006   #3
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

We already know its reggie.
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #4
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

How do you actually vote on here?

*Edit - nevermind I got it to work.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #5
LoneStarState
Veteran

Ok - how do you vote on here? :brickwall

duuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh! never mind...
Old 04-11-2006   #6
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarState
Ok - how do you vote on here? :brickwall

duuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh! never mind...
The first time I pulled it up it didn't have a spot to vote, it just showed the blank results page, then I closed out my internet window and tried again and it worked.
Old 04-11-2006   #7
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

When I click the link it says thanks for voting
Old 04-11-2006   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
When I click the link it says thanks for voting
Same here.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #9
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

It said the same thing for me, I had to tell my internet to delete the cookies then it worked.
Old 04-12-2006   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

this mock has gone horribly if your a Jets fan, all three of the 1st picks would have worked "Bush, D'Brick & Young" now its down to VY who does not seem to be a good fit in NY or Mario Williams when the Jets are switching to a 3-4.

this is why the Jets need to trade up, at least to #2 for one of the big three who fill needs
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

mario williams would be a perfect fit in NY.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #12
dwilt72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
It said the same thing for me, I had to tell my internet to delete the cookies then it worked.
You have your own Internet? Cool!
dwilt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna
mario williams would be a perfect fit in NY.
what is he going to play DT in the 3-4 or will they just dump their planned conversion & stick with the 4-3 :brickwall

I've had Mario Williams going to the Packers from day one
Old 04-12-2006   #14
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I think the Jets will trade up to #2. Saints don't want to be there and want AJ Hawk.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #15
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
what is he going to play DT in the 3-4 or will they just dump their planned conversion & stick with the 4-3 :brickwall

I've had Mario Williams going to the Packers from day one
Mario is definitely big and strong enough to play 3-4 DL, or he could drop 20 lbs. (as he's said he's willing to do if asked) and move back to OLB and be a freakishly big yet athletic pass rushing LB. That said, I think he is better suited for a 4-3, but I think he would still be very successful in a 3-4, and if he's available I don't see the Jets passing on him at #4. That said, I also don't see the Saints passing on Mario either, so I think it will look more like 1) Hou - R. Bush, 2) NO - M.Williams, 3) Ten - M.Leinart, 4) NYJ - D.Ferguson, 5) GB - A.Hawk... (of course assuming no trading goes down)
Old 04-13-2006   #16
dwilt72
Veteran

Is anyone else having problems with the Mock Draft? The last two times I've gone in to vote, it was past the 12:00 deadline, but it did not show what player was selected. This morning (8:00) it still did not show what player the Packers were given.
dwilt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #17
kra-z Texan
Veteran

Why did both the Packers and 49ers get A.j. Hawk?
kra-z Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kra-z Texan
glitch in formating, when I voted it seemed it was voting more than once for the same selection when in fact it must have carried over to the next pick
Old 04-13-2006   #19
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He's THAT good.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #20
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I was trying to follow along and honestly vote for who I thought should go there until the A.J. Hawk repeat came along, now I've suddenly lost interest in it. ESPN.com has a similar mock going, only on theirs you can't vote for a guy after they've already been picked by another team. I think they are currently on the Packers on their mock.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...ory?id=2406023

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read