Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-10-2006   #1
grandslam1
Veteran

Default Cover of Madden 2007?

Who will be on the cover ?

I think Brady/Manning would deserve a turn?
grandslam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #2
kra-z Texan
Veteran

When does the game come out?

And I think it should be either Chad Johnson, Steve Smith or Big Ben on the cover.
kra-z Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #3
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kra-z Texan
When does the game come out?

And I think it should be either Chad Johnson, Steve Smith or Big Ben on the cover.
The Cover + Madden curse for P.Mannning.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #4
kra-z Texan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan
The Cover + Madden curse for P.Mannning.
I foergot about the curse, so I change my vote to a Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison combo.
kra-z Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #5
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

My nominees:

Larry Johnson (though I don't think he's known enough yet)
Steve Smith (definite possibility, already has big national name)
Peyton Manning (obvious though he has yet to seriously advance in the playoffs, and I wouldn't mind a couple of Ws over the Colts even if I have the Madden curse to thank for it)
Shaun Alexander (though questions of heart)
Old 04-10-2006   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

The cover will feature whatever position they are claiming to be featuring in this years release. Last year it was the "year of the QB" with all the vision things and what not. Therefore we had D. McNabb. They have never had two positions be the same each year, and this year calls for either a new defensive upgrade or something for a WR or RB in my opinion (they are both kind of boring to utilize). Therefore I predict WR, RB, defense in that order.
Old 04-10-2006   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Terrell Owens, in a Cowboy Uniform..........
Old 04-10-2006   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has'nt Manning been on the cover already?
I might be wrong.
I think i'm wrong.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #9
whiskeyrbl

Hines Ward
Old 04-10-2006   #10
Chicagotexan1
Hall of Fame

Location: In a van down by the river next to another van down by the river
Rep Power: 52 Chicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ed Reed?
Chicagotexan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Could be Tom Brady. He has kinda earned at least one cover. If we are going Defensive, than Ed Reed or Derik Brooks.
Old 04-10-2006   #12
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerome Bettis.. an homage to the bus.. that would be my first choice.

Second choice, Tiki Barber.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, the fat man loves him some Brett Favre.

But I do hope Frankenstein gets it.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #14
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

David Carr.................JK maybe if he wins MVP
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
David Carr.................JK maybe if he wins MVP
I would bet David Carr would be on the cover...if a defensive player was sacking him. Dwight Freeney, maybe?
Old 04-10-2006   #16
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Julius Peppers would be first choice. Peyton and Tom Brady would be my second choice. Followed by Tiki Barber and Shaun Alexander.
Old 04-10-2006   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

]
Old 04-10-2006   #18
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17
Could be Tom Brady. He has kinda earned at least one cover. If we are going Defensive, than Ed Reed or Derik Brooks.
Tom Brady has already been on a cover, dunno if it was madded but i know for a fact he was already a cover boy for some NFL game in 2002.
Old 04-10-2006   #19
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Why not the obvious Ben Roethlisberger?
Old 04-10-2006   #20
RB5
Rookie

Joey Porter jk

I can't remember a WR being on there lately so I'd say Chad Johnson or Steve Smith. Both are talented, well-known, and I'd say they're pretty likeable and entertaining. Maybe they'll develop the end zone celebration stick.
RB5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read