Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-07-2006   #1
texansfaninla
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 texansfaninla has been demoted to the practice squad
Default VY press conference today

The Chronicle says on its Texans page that the team will have a press conference with VY this afternoon. If anyone has any info on the press conference (i.e. can provide updates if listening in, etc.), it would be much appreciated.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/3778949.html
texansfaninla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #2
KSig44
Veteran

Vince says that the national media, NFL executives, NFL scouts, NFL coaches, Charlie Weiss, mock drafts, and the majority of America doesn't know what it's talking about and that he is the top player in the draft.

KSig44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig44
Vince says that the national media, NFL executives, NFL scouts, NFL coaches, Charlie Weiss, mock drafts, and the majority of America doesn't know what it's talking about and that he is the top player in the draft.

necessary KSig?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #4
KSig44
Veteran

Can you not see the smiley with it? Lighten up man.
Old 04-07-2006   #5
texansfaninla
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 texansfaninla has been demoted to the practice squad

Please don't let this become a VY love/hate fest. Not hating on KSig or SWTBound07, but...I just want to hear how the press conference goes, etc., if anyone happens to hear it live at whatever time it's supposed to happen. Save your "Screw Vince Young" or "We need Vince Young" comments for other threads - it will make getting news from this thread more difficult.
texansfaninla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:

There is no place here for that kind of sarasm. Let's instead discuss whether he will be wearing a suit/blazer or casual clothes.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can you not see the smiley with it? Lighten up man.

Fair enough...its friday and im trapped at work....i suppose im just getting a bit testy. My bad man.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Sponsored links
Old 04-07-2006   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
There is no place here for that kind of sarasm. Let's instead discuss whether he will be wearing a suit/blazer or casual clothes.

No entry found for sarasm.

www.dictionary.com

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 04-07-2006   #9
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

i was typing too fast missed a c
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #10
KSig44
Veteran

No prob SWT. Just having a little fun.
Old 04-07-2006   #11
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
i was typing too fast missed a c
i know....just trying to lighten things up a bit bro. Man i hate work fridays

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 04-07-2006   #12
KSig44
Veteran

OK, now everybody

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read