Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-07-2006   #1
TexansJunkE
Veteran

Default Have We Seen Bush Before???????????

I could be totally off by this to alot of you, but Bush reminds me alot like Desmond Howard in the early 90's. If you look at alot of his stats they are punt and return yards, and if you honestly believe we are gonna pay someone over 50 mil to do that you're crazy. I'm not trying to start a bash Bush thread cause I hope he works out, but just concerned. To be honest taking Bush is just the same risk that it would be if we drafted Young. After seeing his pro day results I think it would be a little questionable to not take him, but on the hand hand I think we are in a no lose situation wether we take Bush or Young. Both are explosive players that if they reach their full potential will be stars in this league. How can we LOSE?
TexansJunkE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #2
eltoro
Rookie

Young greatly reminds me of Tony Mandarich. Nice analysis...
eltoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

wasn't Desmond Howard a WR that couldn't catch?? Kinda like Az-Hakim??
Old 04-07-2006   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Considering the off-season moves we made, Reggie's gonna be the ultimate weapon.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

The big difference is that Howard was a WR, Bush a RB. You can expect more consistent production from a RB.

On another angle didn't Howard win a superbowl MVP one year??

Will Reggie ever have that to his name??

kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Yes we have seen Bush before.

He is kind of like that guy from Oklahoma State in the 80's or maybe like that guy from Kansas in the 60's. Possibly like that guy from San Diego State from the 90's.

But Desmond Howard? No. Howard was a WR/KR/PR. Kind of like Tim Brown in college.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #7
Frank_The_Tank
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro
Young greatly reminds me of Tony Mandarich. Nice analysis...
Eltoro LOL What a
Frank_The_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read