Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-06-2006   #1
reggie21
waterboy

Default reggie bush madden rating

hey everyone,
just wondering what yall think reggie rating will b on the next madden? i tried making it as accurately as possible and it comes up as 88, which is the highest for a rookie ever
reggie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Hulk, I think he was referring to Madden 2007 (released in August 2006), when Bush will be in the league.

He'll probably be rated in the high 80s, so he'll have room to get better during multiple franchise seasons.

I hope the 360 version has more options next time around. I was not impressed with last year's version on that system. The Xbox version blows it out of the water (except for graphics, but that's it).
Old 04-06-2006   #3
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

The highest I can see him being is 85. But that seems high for a rookie, reguardless of who it is.
Old 04-06-2006   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloy
What is his 40 time? No one has even mentioned that I can find. I know he's big, strong, good route runner, good hands, 10 year vet with not much time on field first two years, etc. And I'm grateful he signed. BUT WHAT IS HIS 40??????!! That is usally one of first things mentioned.
I was looking on google but I couldn't find anything.
But...
Here are the Madden Ratings

Jerome Mathis: Speed 95
Andre Johnson: Speed 92
Eric Moulds: Speed 88
Old 04-06-2006   #5
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

That's why you have the "Edit Player" option
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #6
DRAMA
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
I was looking on google but I couldn't find anything.
But...
Here are the Madden Ratings

Jerome Mathis: Speed 95
Andre Johnson: Speed 92
Eric Moulds: Speed 88

PS2 Madden 06 has Mathis at 97 and AJ at 95, I thought?
DRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #7
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAMA
PS2 Madden 06 has Mathis at 97 and AJ at 95, I thought?
Mathis - 97
Johnson - 95
Moulds - 92

On Madden.

and uhhh

YESSSSSSSSS!!! haha
Old 04-06-2006   #8
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I created him how he strikes me and he came out as an 88.

I was wondering who the highest rated rookie has been.... can anyone answer that?
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #9
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

the overall ratings in madden are overated. I thought it was supposed to be the average of all the individual ratings but its really jus based on the players previous season and even then its poorly rated. I no this has nothing to do with Bush's rating but I was jus throwing that out there.
Old 04-06-2006   #10
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://madden06.cjb.net/

They have up to date ratings so you can edit and create your own players (even give you appearance settings). It's a great site. They have Reggie rated at a 85. I would think that makes sense for him.
Old 04-06-2006   #11
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
Mathis - 97
Johnson - 95
Moulds - 92

On Madden.

and uhhh

YESSSSSSSSS!!! haha
Up to date ratings at http://madden06.cjb.net/ is where I got that from
Old 04-06-2006   #12
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
Mathis - 97
Johnson - 95
Moulds - 92

On Madden.

and uhhh

YESSSSSSSSS!!! haha

So they are making them slower, just becuz they are on the same team??
Finally the texans deserve some respect and this is what happens, they get cheated :brickwall
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan
I created him how he strikes me and he came out as an 88.

I was wondering who the highest rated rookie has been.... can anyone answer that?
the lowest he came from the multiple times I drafted him was 82. I would bet a kicker/punter had the highest rating ever. Maybe Janikowski.

Anyone care to give a scouting report from a Madden Reggie?

Last edited by mexican_texan; 04-06-2006 at 05:46 PM.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #14
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantbush
i dunno about yall...but when i did it..his rating was 97 right under LT's!
That's what happens when you make everything a 95 up. :P
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #15
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Usually the ceiling for a rookie is 84 or 85 so that is what I expect him to be. Now in two years, his rating could and most likely will shoot up to mid 90's
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #16
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
The highest I can see him being is 85. But that seems high for a rookie, reguardless of who it is.
Agreed, the highest rookies ever are is 85. When I created right him now looking back at how some of the other recent RBs were rated their rookie seasons, he came out to be rated 84, and I think he'll be somewhere in the 82-85 range, maybe even a little higher since he's the "top rated rookie in X years". I think Mario Williams could very well end up being the top-rated rookie on Madde 2007.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #17
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Caddilac williams was the highest rated rookie I beleive.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006   #18
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'm mad Nick Mangold is getting a 76????

Is awareness overrated when looking at drafting a player on madden? I've always thought it was important but what about you guys.
Old 04-20-2006   #19
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Old 04-20-2006   #20
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill
I'm mad Nick Mangold is getting a 76????

Is awareness overrated when looking at drafting a player on madden? I've always thought it was important but what about you guys.
Overrated at skill positions where you control the guy. Important for O-line and any defensive position you don't manually handle.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read