Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-06-2006   #1
Sportsfan
All Pro

Default Reggie Bush on 610 radio this afternoon

Just a heads up to everyone, heard this morning he'll be on after his workouts/meetings w/the team. The didn't say a time though.

Cheers
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan
Just a heads up to everyone, heard this morning he'll be on after his workouts/meetings w/the team. The didn't say a time though.

Cheers
Thanks for the headsup
Old 04-06-2006   #3
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Damn, that means I have to sit through their Golf report for the next 2 hours....
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #4
Johnny Utah
All Pro

I wonder how bitter Rich Lord is going to sound talking with Bush.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #5
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
No Kidding. I hope they don't take any calls from a VY homer to talk to Reggie.
Old 04-06-2006   #6
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah
I wonder if it is safe for Reggie to sit down with him. Might slip something in his gatorade.
Old 04-06-2006   #7
Chicagotexan1
Hall of Fame

Location: In a van down by the river next to another van down by the river
Rep Power: 52 Chicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I I Reggie should consider this his new hire orientation and that he is the Chosen One. Man, next thing you know we'll get busted for drinking at bars.
Chicagotexan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-06-2006   #8
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagotexan1
Man, next thing you know we'll get busted for drinking at bars.
what?
Old 04-06-2006   #9
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

^Yeah, what does that mean?
Old 04-06-2006   #10
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Old 04-06-2006   #11
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

I would imagine it being after the Jim Rome show. Wonder if he will talk with Palillo on 790. That way we can actually hear what Bush has to say intead of Rich asking: "So, Reggie, what do you think of the amazing Vince Young ?"
Old 04-06-2006   #12
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Hopefully it'll be a phone interview .... I don't want Lord anywhere near Bush ...
Old 04-06-2006   #13
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Quote:
Hopefully it'll be a phone interview .... I don't want Lord anywhere near Bush ...
Yeah, but Rich does Flip-Flop sometimes. After meeting Reggie, he would probaly start the "I never said I wouldn't like Reggie in a Texans uniform!" I would imagine it will be a phone interview.
Old 04-06-2006   #14
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags
Yeah, but Rich does Flip-Flop sometimes. After meeting Reggie, he would probaly start the "I never said I wouldn't like Reggie in a Texans uniform!"
Exactly. Man those 610 guys, McClain included are the worst at that. Personally i'd rather hear Palillo interview him.
Old 04-06-2006   #15
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Palillo would actually let him talk instead of interrupting every 2 minutes to talk about Teeth Whitening, or Trailer Wheel & Frame, or Go Dish, or Time Warner DVRs, etc.. 610 has become one giant plug for their sponsors. Give me the Palillo show anyday
Old 04-06-2006   #16
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be able to listen. I hope someone can post the summary of the interview.
Old 04-06-2006   #17
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

They just said that Bush should be on the air around 3:30 ...
Old 04-06-2006   #18
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Palillo just said that he will have Reggie on later as well
Old 04-06-2006   #19
chuckm
Hall of Fame

he's on now
Old 04-06-2006   #20
Sportsfan
All Pro

Awesome, someone please summarize the 610 and 790 interviews.

Cheers

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read