Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-05-2006   #1
Htown34s
Veteran

Default Hopefully Bush's NFL Career will be better than his taste in cars

Yuck.

http://emercedesbenz.com/Apr06/05The...rcedesCLS.html
Old 04-05-2006   #2
KSig44
Veteran

"It's good to be the King"
KSig44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #3
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Don't know how I feel about that car...
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hahaha. So true. But I guarantee you he got that car for free. And if that were the case, I guarantee that I would be cruisin around in it as well.
Old 04-05-2006   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

He has already signed a deal with Subway and is about to sign one with Adidas. This is the 1st of a collection of cars and if he is the Texans' selection is going to bring a lot of attention to the Texans.
Old 04-05-2006   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

"Yuck"? I don't get it...I'd drive it!

Hope his career is better than his taste in cars? I bet a good portion of NFL players have flashy rides. I don't think cars and careers are related in any way (unless you're joking, but then I fail to find the punchline).

This thread is borderline spam.
Old 04-05-2006   #7
Htown34s
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
"Yuck"? I don't get it...I'd drive it!

Hope his career is better than his taste in cars? I bet a good portion of NFL players have flashy rides. I don't think cars and careers are related in any way (unless you're joking, but then I fail to find the punchline).

This thread is borderline spam.
Of course I don't think there is any correlation between taste and NFL performance.

But taking an awesome piece of machinery like the CLS (pictured on the top) and turning it into a Hyundai-inspired Tubrion-looking piece of crap is, well...vomit-enducing for an auto enthusiast like myself! Look at the grill! Doesn't match any other shape on the car. The "fins" behind each of the wheels have to actually be a Hyundai OEM part.

And, what is your definition of spam anyhow?
Old 04-05-2006   #8
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Balla! Shotcalla!!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #9
Dunta_23
All Pro

I like it...its original...
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown34s
And, what is your definition of spam anyhow?
I'm just yanking your chain, bro'....don't sweat it.
Old 04-05-2006   #11
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

everything aight with the car except that grill that thing is ugly

those rims are hot though
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #12
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Looks like an overly expensive wannabee Accord to me.
Old 04-05-2006   #13
tiger06
Veteran

I don't think it looks too bad...
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #14
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

holy crap that thing looks sweet
Old 04-05-2006   #15
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
Looks like an overly expensive wannabee Accord to me.

but if Vince was drivin' it it'd be totally sweet right?

Other than the front end, it's a pretty nice car.
Old 04-05-2006   #16
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlered
it looks like a freakin' armored car
Yeah it does. Badass! I like it.
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #17
Texandiver
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13
Hahaha. So true. But I guarantee you he got that car for free. And if that were the case, I guarantee that I would be cruisin around in it as well.
Yeah, but could you afford the insurance?
Texandiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #18
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texandiver
Yeah, but could you afford the insurance?
Not a chance
Old 04-06-2006   #19
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

It looks like a silver batmobile
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #20
texman8
Veteran

Aren't most jocks into Hummers, Escalades ,or Bentleys?
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read