Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-03-2006   #1
horn_omatic
Rookie

Default Moulds ?

I know Moulds was supposed to be here monday, anyone heard anything about him signing?
Old 04-03-2006   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, we have a 1600+ posts thread on this in this same forum (The Bull Pen).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #3
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm...maybe that thread with over 1600 replies and 50k views might have some information on it. I'm just not sure though.
Old 04-03-2006   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

just 1600+ replies a couple threads up..

but seriously, I haven't, anxiously awaiting official confirmation, sounds like it is going to happen
Old 04-03-2006   #5
Sportsfan
All Pro

In that gargantuan thread, someone said he was on ESPN 790 today. Can someone confirm this??
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, before I could type my response you guys beat me to it.

Man we are a bunch of smart**** LOL
Old 04-03-2006   #7
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna use my powers of ESPn and predict a thread merger with the monster thread.
Old 04-03-2006   #8
horn_omatic
Rookie

didn't know if anything new happened..........didnt feel like sifting through "1600 post" if you have nothing new don't post. Was asking for a little info is all.
Old 04-03-2006   #9
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what would be great? Another thread about a guy we dont have on our roster (at the moment). LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #10
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlered
LOL! whats tha name of that cartoon in your avatar?

u have to be high to understand that cartoon!LOL!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

You don't have to be high to understand it, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #11
horn_omatic
Rookie

aqua teen hunger force, its on adult swim on cartoon network. Squidbillies is another good one!
Old 04-03-2006   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn_omatic
didn't know if anything new happened..........didnt feel like sifting through "1600 post" if you have nothing new don't post. Was asking for a little info is all.
we have secret agents imbedded in the last few pages and serve up the recaps if you click the last pages of the thread in question.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #13
barzilla
Veteran

Quote:
[Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

You don't have to be high to understand it, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

LOL! yeah!
Heck, who is that in your avatar?
barzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #14
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barzilla
Heck, who is that in your avatar?
That's what I'm talking about! Memorials girls are know for being hot and easy. No Offense. I love 'em and they love me!
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #15
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Amigo Invisible
That's what I'm talking about! Memorials girls are know for being hot and easy. No Offense. I love 'em and they love me!
I doubt it, haha.

ATHF is one of the best "new" cartoons to have been created. I love meatwad...

On the topic of Moulds.... I have no idea what they are doing. I share your resistance to reading that monster thread, but to preserve the thread we should have it moved and renamed "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Hehe.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read