Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-03-2006   #1
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Reggie Bush Pro Day footage

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7TM3fZw...=reggie%20bush

Here are a couple of local broacasts on the USC pro day.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

cool
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #3
Tejaspro
Veteran

Senor Stan,

Thanks for the link.
Tejaspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I still get dumbfounded watchig his adjust to passes. He may do it better then any receiver in the draft. Then there's teh speed, the agility and the explosivness.

<-Might be time to change the avatar
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #5
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
I still get dumbfounded watchig his adjust to passes. He may do it better then any receiver in the draft. Then there's teh speed, the agility and the explosivness.

<-Might be time to change the avatar

Me too. I've been in the trade down camp for a while, but now....

Everyone (myself included) keeps talking about Vince Young's intangible "IT".

I think Reggie has "IT" in spades. He is driven to be the best. I don't think a big fat NFL contract will make this guy complacent in the least. LenDale on the other hand...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #6
whiskeyrbl

Sounds like it is just about a done deal.Nice video,thnx for the link.
Old 04-03-2006   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

If you do a search on youtube you can find a bunch of clips

http://youtube.com/results?related=reggie%20bush%20

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-03-2006   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
If you do a search on youtube you can find a bunch of clips

http://youtube.com/results?related=reggie%20bush%20
I think my favorite Bush video is this one. link

He looks unreal in this one. He makes the defense look as if it's being controlled by a kid. I also like that whoever edited this video realized Bush's star potential, and was sure to put a yellow star underneath his feet wherever he was on the field. Brilliant!

All kidding aside Bush definately has a unique build. He's got sprinters legs, and from the waist up he looks like a bonafide running back.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

His legs are a bit thin. He's built a little too much like Justin Fargas for my tastes...but I think he will be a better player. Fargas has those thin legs, has explosive burst too....but that comes from your gluteus maximus area.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #10
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Bulking up those legs is going to be a high priority for the Texans.
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #11
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Quote:
His legs are a bit thin. He's built a little too much like Justin Fargas for my tastes...but I think he will be a better player. Fargas has those thin legs, has explosive burst too....but that comes from your gluteus maximus area.
His legs are smaller then what you would want for your prototype NFL RB. But looking at pictures they really don't look that much different then Faulk's.

Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #12
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
The Vince/Reggie debate is OVER>
-Bob Allen
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I like how Kubiak was sitting on the ground instead of standing up like everyone else
Old 04-03-2006   #14
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The thing that stands out to me on the tapes is how well he catches the ball. VERY solid.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #15
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, he looks REALLY lean there.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #16
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Dude is so cut he needs Band-Aids!

Did you hear Charley Casserly say he was smart??

Was he knocking Vince Young for not passing the Wonderlic test?

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #17
Mario Williams
Rookie

Every Vince Young fan should view this footage...

"The Vince/Young debate is OVER"
Old 04-03-2006   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm not worried about his legs. They don't seem that skinny to me.

Now that Jerome Mathis, he's got some skinny calves. If you see him standing next to the other Texans WRs, he legs look like toothpicks in comparison. I guess it doesn't matter if he doesn't get caught, but I have to say I am intrigued how the Texans are going to use him in the future--whether he really has a shot at being a real WR and whether he is working on his hands in the off season.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #19
Dr. Toro
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Dr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballotDr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Question, was Bush running on a track or turf? I can't view the footage.
Dr. Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #20
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush
Every Vince Young fan should view this footage...

"The Vince/Young debate is OVER"
Right said!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read