Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-01-2006   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Strahan injured

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vj0WDCLLd...hael%20strahan
This is from the BDSSP. It was meant as an April Fools joke, but Strahan is actually injured.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone actually confirmed he was injured? Sounds like a bad acting job to me.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Has anyone actually confirmed he was injured? Sounds like a bad acting job to me.
just rumors, but it seems that Rob Dibble pushed Strahan's shoulder into the chair and then to the ground.
Old 04-01-2006   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate those tards. I hope the worst for them and Fox in general.
Old 04-01-2006   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

from www.kffl.com

Giants | Strahan involved with April Fool's Day joke
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:55 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Giants DE Michael Strahan staged an April Fool's Day joke Friday evening, March 31, on the "Best Damn Sports Show Period" TV show. The result of the show was Strahan lying on the floor in pain at the end of the show. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin and general manager Ernie Accorsi were warned earlier in the week that Strahan and Tom Arnold would get into a "scrap" at the end of the show over some of the things Arnold said about Strahan in his alleged new book. The book, the quotes, the fight and the injury, were bogus. Rob Dibble and Rodney Peete stepped in to break up the "fracas," after which Strahan was seen writhing on the floor with what appeared to be an arm injury.
Old 04-01-2006   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

I never knew Tom Arnold was such a good actor...
Old 04-03-2006   #7
Sportsfan
All Pro

Haha, i missed that one. Bad acting though, would have liked to see some punches thrown to make it look more real.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-03-2006   #8
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

it's the fact that I have to sign up to another stupid website to view the vid?

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #9
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpen Drew
it's the fact that I have to sign up to another stupid website to view the vid?

I didn't have to. Maybe your security settings are forked up somehow.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #10
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan
I didn't have to. Maybe your security settings are forked up somehow.
yeah could be, I hate signing up for new websites...

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

youtube flagged it as 18 years old & over (not exactly sure why if it was on best damned). it's telling me to sign up too.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read