Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-31-2006   #1
Ckw

Default USC Pro Day - Televised or not?

Am super pumped about the upcoming pro day for USC so I can finally see what Reggie Bush can do, at least as far as the 40 yd dash is concerned. Anyone know if it is televised and what channel is it on? Thanks guys and I cannot tell you how pumped I am about this upcoming season, and let's bring Eric Moulds on to Houston!
Old 03-31-2006   #2
Dunta_23
All Pro

If anything, on NFL Network...but most likely just highlites
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #3
uteric3232
Rookie

If ESPN has it their way, they will show the ProDay live, and then replay it for the following 72 hours. In between 40 yard dashes they will compare Reggie Bush with the greatest workout wonders of the last 200 years.
uteric3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by uteric3232
If ESPN has it their way, they will show the ProDay live, and then replay it for the following 72 hours. In between 40 yard dashes they will compare Reggie Bush with the greatest workout wonders of the last 200 years.
A chilling vision of things to come.
Old 03-31-2006   #5
MONARCH
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uteric3232
MAGNIFICENT!

.....my very sentiments exactly. ESPN FLUNKY UNIVERSITY will surely bombard us every which way imaginable with cardinal and mustard vibes throughout the entire day.....week......month.......until they FALL FLAT ON THEIR COLLECTIVE FACES just like they did upon the night of the ROSE BOWL.

Just what did this rb do to espn for them to love him so.........

THANK GOD FOR US TRUE TEXANS!
MONARCH
MONARCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #6
Daonly
Veteran

im going down there to try and see it myself... I live 10 minutes away. I just need the offical start time so i can get there extra early.. ( look from the parking lot,through the fence, neighbor building) im going to be there.
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #7
eltoro
Rookie

I wish they could have broadcast VY "taking" the Wonderlic. Now that would have been entertaining...
eltoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-31-2006   #8
Frank_The_Tank
Veteran

I expect to see great things out of The RB but I also think Matt's workout will shy many NFL scout away from him. From looking at him, he looks about like a 5.0 40 guy, and at times last year his throws were not as accurate as can be. I think his ability to lead and win championships should trump the performance but if the media is as harsh on Matt as the were on The QB if might push Cutler to the top. One thing is for sure, If The RB does not do well, ESPN will deff. not mention it. He should run mid 4.4 and ESPN will make it sound like he broke the speed barrier! I hope he runs in the 4.3 range, he has had more time to prep than any onther player in this years draft and to give a poor performance with the time he has had to prep would be very bad for the guy.
Frank_The_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #9
uteric3232
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Texas
One thing is for sure, If The RB does not do well, ESPN will deff. not mention it.
Oh they will mention it all right...but it will be because he was on a "slow" track.
uteric3232 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read