Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Have you read every post in the Eric Moulds thread?
Hell Yes. I love the Texans more than my girlfriend!!! 50 57.47%
Hell No. The Texans aren't THAT important. 27 31.03%
All I care about is Vince Young. 10 11.49%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2006   #1
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Have you read every page of the Eric Moulds thread?

Have you? I have. I started reading it when it was reported and it's just grown and grown. Now I haven't read every page in the last day, but I've read every page starting back the day the thread started.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #2
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted yes. I have read every single post.

I don't love the thread more than my wife, as the vote choice states, but my wife sleeps...

The Moulds thread never sleeps...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm
What you just said reminds me of that line from The Sandlot when Babe Ruth comes out of the closet. "And the legend never dies..."
Old 03-31-2006   #4
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

whats the record for longest thread?
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #5
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

We basically have got him now...I read the headlines..
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #6
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

Bills | Team close to trading Moulds
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:00:18 -0800

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are close to finalizing a trade that will land them Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds. The Texans have agreed to pay Moulds $14 million over four years, in a deal that includes a $5 million signing bonus. All that is left now is for the Texans to work out trade compensation with the Bills. The Texans are offering a fifth-round draft pick. The Bills are asking for a fourth-round pick.

Texans | Team close to landing Moulds
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:55:30 -0800

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are close to finalizing a trade that will land them Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds. The Texans have agreed to pay Moulds $14 million over four years, in a deal that includes a $5 million signing bonus. All that is left now is for the Texans to work out trade compensation with the Bills. The Texans are offering a fifth-round draft pick. The Bills are asking for a fourth-round pick. Moulds will arrive in Houston Monday, April 3, to meet with Texans officials. He is slated to become the Texans' No. 2 receiver and start opposite WR Andre Johnson. Agent Greg Johnson and Texans general manager Charley Casserly said no more progress will be made toward a deal until Monday, April 3.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #7
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm
I voted yes. I have read every single post.

I don't love the thread more than my wife, as the vote choice states, but my wife sleeps...

I read them all.

I read all of the one on the Eagle's board too. My wonderlic dropped a couple or ten points. sheesh.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-31-2006   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan
I read them all.

I read all of the one on the Eagle's board too. My wonderlic dropped a couple or ten points. sheesh.
You are a fan aren't you? Isn't the Eagle's one twice as big? How long did it take?
Old 03-31-2006   #9
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

holy crap, i just logged in for the first time since lunch, and jeez, that thread has exploded!
Old 03-31-2006   #10
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Sadly, I have. He better uphold to that verbal agreement.
Old 03-31-2006   #11
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Yall wouldn't like my girl...she's a Jags fan...oh well...I love her.

GO TEXANS!! (I dont love em that much haha...my girl > all )

Last edited by ThaShark316; 03-31-2006 at 03:00 AM.
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #12
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I too have read every page . . . I'm not proud of it . . .

maybe a little bit
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Great, now we have ANOTHER Moulds thread.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Some comments:

Yes.

My husband would be surprised (and perhaps intrigued) if I had a girlfriend. I do not.

Is it wrong to suggest that I love the Texans as much as my husband? Which means that I love both to infinity and beyond.

I will be sore if we get OPaced on this Moulds deal.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #15
barzilla
Veteran

I don't have that kind of time. My modus operandi has been to click to the last post to see what the latest on the negotiation is. Since nothing will be done until Monday it would seem like it would die down.....not that this is related, but does CC really have to go to the Bush pro day? Can't he send his top scout along with the coaches and McNair? Isn't Kubiak driving this boat anyway? It seems like three days is an awfully long time to wait to cross the ts and dot the i's. I say let CC stay home until an agreement on both sides is firm. Then come to LA.
barzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I think Moulds is a big sign poingting to what we are going to do in the draft, and how serious Kubes & co are about what they expect out of this team. Moulds tells me we aren't going to be messing around, & that he plans to win every game. Imagine what he would be thinking if we went into the season with Armstrong as our #2....... nothing against Armstrong, Walther, Mathis, but we'd be guessing,"Maybe he sees something in so-and-so". Now, we know what he sees.

I got into that thread late........ I thought the Bills would work out a deal, or he'd be too expensive. I think I jumped in around page 33 or something. Everytime I thought I was caught up, the fu@39r would grow another two pages.

But if I could change "I love the Texans more than my girlfriend(wife)" to "I love the Texans more than my Job" it would be more appropriate.
Old 03-31-2006   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Some comments:

My husband would be surprised (and perhaps intrigued) if I had a girlfriend. I do not.
If you did have a girlfriend, what would she look like??

feel free to post pictures, and go into as much detail as you wish.
Old 03-31-2006   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

to answer the question! YEP! Every last word!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006   #19
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss
If you did have a girlfriend, what would she look like??

feel free to post pictures, and go into as much detail as you wish.

That's funny right there...but really, what would she look like?
Old 03-31-2006   #20
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, I've read them all, but I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe the question should be do I love the Texans more than fishing. Since I'm sitting here reading this MB while the shad are running, I guess the answer would be yes to that also.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read