Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006   #1
Tha_Tinman
Veteran

Thumbs up I Just Won The Superbowl on Madden with Vince Young

I just put together an awesome team on Madden '06 and the Mighty Might Houston Texans flourished and accented a beautiful season with a Superbowl Win! And all this with Vince Young at the helm.

Now, ofcourse I had Reggie Bush in the backfield, D'brickashaw Ferguson at LT and AJ Hawk at linebacker but thats besides the point!!!!!

LMAO!!! I mean hey ...Its MADDEN ...I got em ALL under the salary cap too. First thing I did was trade David Carr!

Hint Hint ...thats where it starts guys ...TRADE HIM
Old 03-30-2006   #2
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I wonder if Casserly and Capers ever sat around and played Madden some days.

"God, David Carr is worse than I thought."

"No ****. He can't complete anything. At least this David Carr doesn't get sacked every other play."

"Uh, Dom, stop running end-arounds."

"**** you, Charley. I like end-arounds."

"X was wide open, Dom."

"No he wasn't. They're just not executing out there. Chester Pitts can't block for ****."

"Yeah, he's bad. Did you know Victor Riley's only rated 49?

"That sorry SOB. What were you thinking about drafting him?"

"Uh, Dom, you told me to do that."

I mean seriously, I wonder if it happened that way.

Rrrriiiiight.
Old 03-30-2006   #3
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

your comparing a video game, to real life

LOL get a life
Old 03-30-2006   #4
Tha_Tinman
Veteran

Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubix Kube
Funny stuff man.

I concur!

At least in video games ....I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2006   #5
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlered
? i won back2back superbowls w/ the 49ers on all-pro and, all 49ers players and no trades, AND i switched out Tim Rattay for Alex Smith, i wrecked w/ gore on offense, and ball hawked w/ parrish on d.

u have x-box? i'll play u online w/ any team u want me to play w/ and u can use ur super team
All pro? Real men use all Madden.

And I will happily slaughter any of you, but I don't have Live. Some of you may like my writing and some of you may not, but I have played hundreds of people in Madden and won a hell of a lot more than 50 dollars (ala the Vince bet) in the process.

Sorry, a little self promotion was in order. I love that game.

Any of you go to Madden challenge? I did get beat there ... early too. I can be beat, but I very rarely meet people who can do it. Seriously though, any one on here play in that? Just curious.
Old 03-30-2006   #6
Tha_Tinman
Veteran

Default Lucky for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlered
? i won back2back superbowls w/ the 49ers on all-pro and, all 49ers players and no trades, AND i switched out Tim Rattay for Alex Smith, i wrecked w/ gore on offense, and ball hawked w/ parrish on d.

u have x-box? i'll play u online w/ any team u want me to play w/ and u can use ur super team
Lucky for you I have PS2 ...cuz my super team now has another QB (He still backs up Vince though) and a RB (He's so good I traded Reggie Bush) that just came up from my NCAA college team.

I'd smack you silly with this team, lol.
Old 03-30-2006   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

my brother is better than both of you combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Sponsored links
Old 03-30-2006   #8
Tha_Tinman
Veteran

Default Ummm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
my brother is better than both of you combined.

Did he just say ...that his BROTHER ...blah blah blah blah blah!

Wow!!!!
Old 03-30-2006   #9
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Tinman
Did he just say ...that his BROTHER ...blah blah blah blah blah!

Wow!!!!
Your clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read