Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-28-2006   #1
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Which of these players are considered DE's now??

I was looking at our current roster and we have a whole heap of left over tweeners. Can anyone tell me if any of these are considered depth for the DE spot?

Anderson, Charlie
Dorsey, Quinn
Pettway, Kenneth
Torrey, Andre
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #2
texanfan2100
Veteran

I think Anderson is the only one who will see playing time, and he'll probably have to shift to LB or be a situational pash rusher.

If any of the other guys are playing significant time, something has gone terribly wrong.
texanfan2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Pettway could be a decent player. Dont know why, just a feeling.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #4
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Pettway is a stud

just give him 2 years and he will lead the league in sacks at 3.5 sacks a game.

and he will make the pro bowl and then.............................................. .....

And then I woke up.
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read