Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

View Poll Results: Which draft would you choose
Reggie 1 14 45.16%
Reggie 2 10 32.26%
Trade down(3) 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2006   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Day 1-Perfect reggie/Perfect trade-down drafts..which would you choose?

for both drafts we get moulds for a 4th rounder

Reggie Draft 1................................................. ......2
#1- Reggie Bush.............................................. ....Reggie
#33- Eric Winston........................................... .....Ko Simpson
#65- Davin Joseph............................................ ....Davin Joseph
#66- Best cb/fs(Bullocks maybe etc)........................Daryn Colledge

Trade Down Draft...3.....(with titans-we get #3, #35, #67)
...................#3- D'brick
...................#33- Cromartie
...................#35- Ko Simpson
...................#65- Joseph
...................#66- Colledge/ BPA
...................#67- BPA

to me all of them = but which 1 would you pick???
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

#1.

Winston, and Bush, are worth taking #1 alone.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I really like Ko Simpson and D Colledge so I choose #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #4
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Between these options, Eric Winston and Daniel Bullocks are better than Ko Simpson and Daryn Colledge so I picked #1. If the trade down option had us taking Mario Williams then I would have picked that one, but not with D'Brickashaw in there. My preference going by the draft positions you have for players:
Trade down under the given scenario
#3 Mario Williams
#33 Eric Winston
#35 Johnathan Joseph/Antonio Cromartie(you don't mention Joseph but I'd prefer him to Cromartie if both are available)
#65 Davin Joseph
#66 Daniel Bullocks

Last edited by MorKnolle; 03-28-2006 at 06:01 PM.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006   #5
Eyeguy
Veteran

Colledge will not be there in the 3rd
Eyeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #6
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeguy
Colledge will not be there in the 3rd
sorry..please type the completed draft so il know who to put up in the next poll
Old 03-29-2006   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5
for both drafts we get moulds for a 4th rounder

Reggie Draft 1................................................. ......2
#1- Reggie Bush.............................................. ....Reggie
#33- Eric Winston........................................... .....Ko Simpson
#65- Davin Joseph............................................ ....Davin Joseph
#66- Best cb/fs(Bullocks maybe etc)........................Daryn Colledge

Trade Down Draft...3.....(with titans-we get #3, #35, #67)
...................#3- D'brick
...................#33- Cromartie
...................#35- Ko Simpson
...................#65- Joseph
...................#66- Colledge/ BPA
...................#67- BPA

to me all of them = but which 1 would you pick???
I like #3 because of the players, but we don't need 3 DB's that early. I would go with choice #2, although Winston is hard to pass up at #33.
Old 03-30-2006   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
I like #3 because of the players, but we don't need 3 DB's that early. I would go with choice #2, although Winston is hard to pass up at #33.
joseph = davin joseph OG, should've put in his 1st name
Old 04-05-2006   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
I have three also. I think you have to pick between Cromante and Simpson.
Cromante @ 33, Joseph @ 35. Wand polishing the pine suits me just fine. I think we just solved our OL problems. Hopefuly, for many, many seasons. YTF, I can live without thje project left tackle holding the towel for brick. Who ever picks Winston will be chunking the dice with that knee. Everyone says it's OK. But my book says it's still shakey. We'll
see. As far as I'm concerned, it's brick or foget it. Stand pat. Pick one of the young gards early day one just in case things start out on the o-line like they have in previous seasons.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-05-2006 at 09:29 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #10
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I like 3 but maybe Bush will fall if someone tries to pass up the Titans to get a QB. Then we would hit the jackpot.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read