Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2006   #2021
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

can we please not call Moulds EMo?

i hate that his moniker is shared with the worst movement to hit music since disco.
Old 04-06-2006   #2022
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by rblnick
Actually, the trade is not official yet. All parties have agreed, but the league has not approved the deal. Once it is approved by the NFL, then there will be an announcement and press conference by the team.
How long does it take for the NFL to approve the deal
Old 04-06-2006   #2023
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
can we please not call Moulds EMo?

i hate that his moniker is shared with the worst movement to hit music since disco.
we should just call him Eric
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2024
JAXwithanX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoch
Terrell Davis was a 6th rounder too. (one of a few in the 2k yd club)

Rod Smith wasn't drafted (first UDFA to hit 10,000 yds)

Shannon Sharpe was a 7th rounder. (most prolific TE in NFL history)

There are many steals if you are lucky enough to find them.
i'm counting 3 people there (4 with Brady).....not 'many.'

giving up a 5th for Moulds is undisputably a great deal.
JAXwithanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2025
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

The late round picks are a lottery.... there is a reason that people are picked that late... no one thinks they will be any good.

Moulds is a sure thing for the short term at least.... and right now we need some immediate impact
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2026
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoch
Terrell Davis was a 6th rounder too. (one of a few in the 2k yd club)

Rod Smith wasn't drafted (first UDFA to hit 10,000 yds)

Shannon Sharpe was a 7th rounder. (most prolific TE in NFL history)

There are many steals if you are lucky enough to find them.
So how did jarrod baxter, ramon walker, and drew hodgon fare? because they are the only 5th round picks in franchise history...and i would rather have moulds than any of them.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2027
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected

I know there's another thread on this, but it's official
Old 04-06-2006   #2028
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
I know there's another thread on this, but it's official
I can't believe the Mould's Thread was disrespected this way. I know it is in the final stage of its carreer, but it deserves better.

It is the all time thread in the Texans young history. I feel for Mould's Thread and its family. Hopefully it can catch on at another message board.

All the same I think it deserves its own official link

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ne...php?PRKey=2483

Goodbye Mould's Thread.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2029
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Moulds has a current streak of 111 games with at least one catch.

As if Carr doesn't have his hands full already. Oh, if the streak doesn't continue we can blame it on the offensive line.

Moulds is a nice pickup for the short term.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2030
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan
Moulds has a current streak of 111 games with at least one catch.

As if Carr doesn't have his hands full already. Oh, if the streak doesn't continue we can blame it on the offensive line.

Moulds is a nice pickup for the short term.
Another factor not mentioned often enough is that Rice and he have worked out a lot together. AJ talked to Rice at the beginning of the season. I wonder if JR might just show up to continue to train for the fun of it with his friends. Now, that would be mighty friendly of him. Would be a trill to for more than a few, I bet...
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2031
God of Wine

Been a while since I posted. I gotta say that this off season is the best in Texans history. Firing Capers, Hiring Kubiak,Sherman, signing Moulds,Flanagan, Putzier, and hopefully we will draft Bush!!!!

Man 2100+ posts has to be a record for this board.
Old 04-06-2006   #2032
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

I think it has beaten Orlando "Dont call me Beltran" Pace
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2033
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags
by miles...
Old 04-06-2006   #2034
God of Wine

Cool

Quote:

O yeah I think the Pace one was like 800+

Had that trade went down(Pace) we wouldn't have the first pick, uggh. I would be

TG we have the 1st pick.
Old 04-06-2006   #2035
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Reggie ? Or Pace ? That a No-Brainer.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #2036
God of Wine

Quote:
Reggie ? Or Pace ? That a No-Brainer.
Oh yeah. This offense is going to be high octane for sure. Opposing defenses will not be able to concentrate on throwing everything at Carr now. He has so many options. Now we can concentrate on drafting BPA instead of need. C'mon August!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read