Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-26-2006   #1
Almost Anybody
Rookie

Default Do you consider yourself a better evaluator . . .

. . . than the current group (Kubiak, Sherman, Calhoun, Davis, Casserly, McNair) that exists in the Texans front office today?

And please give the reasons why who think so. For instance, any past histories of scouting, coaching, managing experience, etc. in the high school, collegiate, and professional levels.
Almost Anybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

No, I don't. I do however have a Magic 8-Ball.

Last edited by Runner; 03-26-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #3
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

I dont need any history of scouting! Dont you understand? I am a UT/USC fan! That automatically makes me an expert on all things Reggie Bush/Vince Young. All you have to do is watch the Rose Bowl/Reggie Bush play to see that he is the most talanted player to come out of the draft in the last 30 years/ever! There is no doubt in my mind that he will be the next version of Barry Sanders/Steve McNair, the only differance being he will lead us to the SuperBowl.
Old 03-26-2006   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Magic 8 ball , I find the Ouji board works better . I sold mine to the Browns after Couch , Green , and Brown .
Old 03-26-2006   #5
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I can say with reasonable confidence that I am a better talent evaluator than Bob McNair when it comes to football, but I wouldn't even jokingly say I'm a better football talent evaluator than Casserly or any of the coaches.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #6
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

I won't say i'm better -- but -- if you read some of my posts on Reggie Bush and Vince Young from March 1986 you will see I was one of the first people to grasp their respective NFL caliber skill sets.
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #7
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72459 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Gator
I won't say i'm better -- but -- if you read some of my posts on Reggie Bush and Vince Young from March 1986 you will see I was one of the first people to grasp their respective NFL caliber skill sets.
March 1986?

Link please.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2006   #8
whiskeyrbl

Talking

Man your pretty good they couldn't have been what 1 or 2 years old? LOL maybe you meant 1996.
Old 03-26-2006   #9
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that would be determinant upon what we're to be evaluating. Food, players, the Body Politic, or simply posts. I've ate alot, study alittle politics, read lots of posts, but players...just take what the powers that be have to say bout that.
Old 03-26-2006   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Is this about the David Carr thing, or the FA signings??

So Far, I agree with everything the organization has done, except the Sage Rosenfel signing....... nothing against Sage, but I'd much rather draft YKW, and go into the season with Carr, Ragone, and YKW at QB......

Other than that, I think I'm on the same page with our F.O.
Old 03-26-2006   #11
horn_omatic
Rookie

Talking

I don't. i just base my assumptions on the players i have seen this past year.....and who i would like to see the texans get!
Old 03-26-2006   #12
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
March 1986?

Link please.
Sorry I seem to have lost that link --but-- just by coincidence I took a picture of my computer that day...

Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #13
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny. Very funny.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read