Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-25-2006   #1
texansfan4life
Rookie

Default last year i said trade up for a rb and people thought i was crazy

I think reggie bush will run wild in a texans uniform. last year i post a message and said the texans should take reggie brown or anderson people thought i was nuts let me say this about davis nice running back thats about it i counted 4 or maybe 5 games davis was run down when it should have been a td. he's what you called a third down back bush and davis both have the same body size and frame but there is one thing you can't teach reggie bush has GAME and will be buck wild in the national football league.
texansfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006   #2
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan4life
I think reggie bush will run wild in a texans uniform. last year i post a message and said the texans should take reggie brown or anderson people thought i was nuts let me say this about davis nice running back thats about it i counted 4 or maybe 5 games davis was run down when it should have been a td. he's what you called a third down back bush and davis both have the same body size and frame but there is one thing you can't teach reggie bush has GAME and will be buck wild in the national football league.
is there a point to this thread that couldnt have been made in one of the 40million other reggie bush threads?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #3
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
is there a point to this thread that couldnt have been made in one of the 40million other reggie bush threads?
You wouldn't say that if this happened to be one of the 40 million other Vince Young threads. You'd be chiming right in.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #4
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Pretty soon there is gonna be a gang war between the Reggie and Vince supporters. VY fans are going to get the roses tatooed on their arms, Reggie lovers will have their area code written under their eyes. Chaos I tell you, chaos!
Old 03-26-2006   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Last year during training camp I said there was no way Victor Riley was good enough to start at left tackle for us and people thought I was crazy!

They were right! Well, actually maybe I was right!
Old 03-26-2006   #6
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Well, there was a lot of Running Backs in last years draft just like Reggie Bush . . .
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan4life

Do you want a cookie? Wow, so you said trade up and take a RB. Good for you. I guess if we take Young, and Reggie does well in New York, you are going to come back and say I told you so again.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2006   #8
Daonly
Veteran

Everybody wanted Cedric Benson, because he was the one people said was going to drop.No one knew Derrick Johnson was going to drop; Now we have a chance to get an even greater Running Back but now we don't need one? What happen in a years time?
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #9
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

HB is not a need that I would trade up for.

Bush is the most likely choice because he is the most talented prospect, not because we badly need an RB.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #10
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonly
Everybody wanted Cedric Benson, because he was the one people said was going to drop.No one knew Derrick Johnson was going to drop; Now we have a chance to get an even greater Running Back but now we don't need one? What happen in a years time?

Let's see...

Cedric Benson (Texas): We must have him
Reggie Bush (USC): We must trade

Reggie Bush (Texas): We must have him
Cedric Benson (USC): We must trade
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #11
el toro
All Pro

Obviously Bush should have gone to UT and VY to USC, then the Young-love would have never been in here.
el toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #12
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Let's see...

Cedric Benson (Texas): We must have him
Reggie Bush (USC): We must trade

Reggie Bush (Texas): We must have him
Cedric Benson (USC): We must trade
You took the words right outta my mouth
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006   #13
CITY CAT
Veteran

The only reason we are drafting Bush is because he is a once in an era player. He is expected to revolutionize the game. It has nothing to do with DD. In fact DD was voted team MVP.
CITY CAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #14
Meskin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by el toro
Obviously Bush should have gone to UT and VY to USC, then the Young-love would have never been in here.
so true.
Meskin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read