Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-22-2006   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Update: Vanderjagt signs with Dallas

According to ESPN 103.3 here in Dallas.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubix Kube
Ha, I hope he goes to Dallas so TO and the kicker can get into war of words in the media.
Looks like they are acquiring an All-***** team over there. Yes I used the I word.
Old 03-22-2006   #3
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

I personally hopes he goes to NE and helps the Pats win a SB and sticks it to Manning.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #4
c5demon
Rookie

Dallas needs HELP in there kicking game. I think he rather go to dallas then the FROZEN field in NE. The Cowboys play the Colts this year too.
c5demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlackBear32
I personally hopes he goes to NE and helps the Pats win a SB and sticks it to Manning.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Vandy kicked a game winning field goal to knock Indy out of the play-offs?
Old 03-23-2006   #6
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, it looks like the Cowgirls have got something in principle with Vanderjagt:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...oys/index.html

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Good! Jerry has scrimped on kickers for years for some insane reason and it's cost them games.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2006   #8
4th&inches
Rookie

Another great move by the cowboys!!
Old 03-23-2006   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 27093 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Yesssssssss!!!!!!! It would be wonderful if we could pull off the micacle of the century and get Vince. Next to impossible, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 27093 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
Good! Jerry has scrimped on kickers for years for some insane reason and it's cost them games.
Those three games last year were especially painful.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Terell "my way" Owens, and now VenderJerk. Sounds like a lovely football team...
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #12
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

Looks like the Cowboys are the new Raiders...
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #13
kingh99

Raiders never had anything on the crackboys. Thomas Henderson got the pipe warmed up and Michael Irvin kept it going for the next generation. The ring of dishonor must remain unbroken.
Old 03-23-2006   #14
Long-Spurs-Texan
Veteran

As much as I hate the Cowboys, it will make Sundays up here a little more interesting. I just like watching Parcells facial gyrations! Parcells may have a damn coronary with TO AND Vanderjerk on the team! FWFW, Jerry has no choice but to open the checkbook. He's trying to keep up with Napoleon over in DC. I hope that we get the Texans back on air up here again. I guess it depends who we draft, because our moves in FA haven't exactly set the world on fire.
Old 03-23-2006   #15
4th&inches
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NFL DRAFT
Terell "my way" Owens, and now VenderJerk. Sounds like a lovely football team...
they will put together more than 2 wins i bet
Old 03-23-2006   #16
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th&inches
they will put together more than 2 wins i bet
lmao, I was thinking the exact thing reading the responses.

Keep truckin' along Cowboys! We're well on our way!

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #17
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys!
lmao, I was thinking the exact thing reading the responses.

Keep truckin' along Cowboys! We're well on our way!
And boys will be home in their recliners watching the playoffs.......again.
Old 03-23-2006   #18
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Wow, the "***** Kicker" & T.O. together ? This is gonna be interesting. . .
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #19
Buzz
Veteran

This makes me wonder which big name player Jones is going to get next. Maybe somebody on defense?
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006   #20
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99
Raiders never had anything on the crackboys. Thomas Henderson got the pipe warmed up and Michael Irvin kept it going for the next generation. The ring of dishonor must remain unbroken.
Yeah, the Raiders can't sniff that...

Signed,

Darrell Russell
Sebastian Janikowski
Lyle Alzado
Bill Romanowski
etc.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read