Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-21-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Lord, Morgan Re-Signed

Texans | J. Lord re-signed
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:49:33 -0800

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans announced they re-signed exclusive-rights free agent S Jammal Lord to an undisclosed contract.

--------------------------------------------

Texans | D. Morgan re-signed
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:47:49 -0800

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans announced they re-signed exclusive-rights free agent WR Donovan Morgan to an undisclosed contract.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I like Lord even tho we never used him!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006   #3
outofhnd
All Pro

Maybe he will be the FS this year? He has the atletic ability. he just needs to know the assignments.
Old 03-21-2006   #4
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

^^It was fun to see him the few times we got to huh?

Let's hope the new staff can evaluate talent better than the old bunch.
Old 03-21-2006   #5
WILLIEG
Veteran

I've talked about us using Lord as a FS for a while now and every time I mentioned his name everyone said he was only capable of being a backup. Now it seems like he must have something in order for the team to keep him. I truly believe there was a lot of politics involved in our old coaching and know with GK in charged a lot of guys will get a fair shack to prove that they are worthy of starting. The guy is like 6"2" 220 lbs and ran in the upper 4.3's. That's what I would call ATHLETIC. He's also a former QB even though NEB ran the option a lot,so he must poccess a some intelligence.
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006   #6
outofhnd
All Pro

Well because we needed a safety at that time. Marcus Coleman was supposed to be temp fix. I think being an old QB to a safety would make a better transition than to a WR, you still keep your QB vision and you dont have to worry about precise routes and good hands.. the problem was reaction at the time of the snap and making the reads as far as where the ball is goin, just general recognition stuff.. But with last years coaches you really dont know what you have because they tried to change everything around to keep their jobs. Who knows Lord could be an awesome safety just the coaches were to afraid to put him out there and risk more criticism.
Old 03-21-2006   #7
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i Hope Donovan Morgan gets more playing time, i think he could be are 3rd WR, if not at least 4th
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-21-2006   #8
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Hopefully we will get to catch some glimpses of Lord in the the preseason. I really think if he learns the assignments he has starter potential.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006   #9
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Texans | J. Lord re-signed
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:49:33 -0800

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans announced they re-signed exclusive-rights free agent S Jammal Lord to an undisclosed contract.

--------------------------------------------

Texans | D. Morgan re-signed
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:47:49 -0800

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans announced they re-signed exclusive-rights free agent WR Donovan Morgan to an undisclosed contract.
Morgan wants to play some ball. I would love it if he, Mathis and Armstrong get some good opportunities next year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read