Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-20-2006   #1
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Default Draftnotebook.com

Some of you may be interested in seeing what this draft site has to say (they have explanations for the first round), but some of us would be quite pleased with some of these selections and some quite surprised with some of the players that are projected to fall ....as for the VY wagon...he's projected to go to the Raiders....
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

they lost me a bit when the first thing I read is "Despite their needs at left tackle"

Richard Marshall drafted at #21

Id also take Nick Mangold over Eric Winston. Center is a greater need, and I think Mangold is a special player.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #3
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Exclamation

yeah i was quite surprised with that also...but did you notice who they suspect we pick up in the 2nd and 3rd rounds??? That was the only pick I wouldnt be happy with seeing as how there are plenty of people we would need and plenty of talent that would be available.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

yah I noticed.. like I said, id prefer mangold in the second.

The third.. Cedric Griffen seems fine.. however.. I really dont want him. Dont get me wrong, he seems like an alright talent.. but im hoping for a better DB to fall to the 3rd.

As for Fasano.. we just signed Jeb Putzier.. so that pick doesnt seem so good now.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #5
Kookus
Rookie

Nice mock but don't think it will happen for us this way. I don't think we will go O-line in the second, if we do Mangold is better choice for our needs, would love to have CB in the third but if Youtaboy is there in the second I say you grab him instead of a center.

don't see us drafting a tight end with Putz on board.

How can the Saints pass up Mario? Chester is pretty high...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read