Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2006   #1
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Another trade down kinda

Trades

one of our 3rd round picks to somebody looking to move. We get a 3rd and 4th round pick.

The other one of our 3rd round picks to somebody looking to move. We get a 3rd and 4th round pick.

Now I am going to trade one of our 4th round picks and a future fourth round pick for a third round pick.

Round 1 R Bush RB
Round 2 Ernie Sims / Thomas Howard OLB (we can move K Wong to MLB)
Round 3 Ray Edwards DE (We still need depth and he has tons of potential)
Round 3 Mike Hass WR (as of right now we only have 3WR's)
Round 3 Mark Setterstrom OG (To take Wiegerts spot next year)
Round 4 Rashad Butler T (To replace Wade next year.)
Round 4 Gerrick McPhearson CB (great athlete)
Round 5 Jonathan Orr WR (great athlete provides some depth)
Round 6 Dwayne Slay (homer pick maybe i dont know)He is so slow
Round 7 Drew Olsen (maybe he can become a euro mvp)

My mock will change depending on who we sign. Right now we are suppose to sign J Putzier so TE is not a need. There are rumors that we are trying to sign C Hope so FS might not be a need even if we dont sign hope I think we can wait one more year to fill that hole.


aaaahuh whatever.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #2
Mightymike
Veteran
 
Mightymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 289
Rep Power: 9 Mightymike is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Trades

one of our 3rd round picks to somebody looking to move. We get a 3rd and 4th round pick.

The other one of our 3rd round picks to somebody looking to move. We get a 3rd and 4th round pick.

Now I am going to trade one of our 4th round picks and a future fourth round pick for a third round pick.

Round 1 R Bush RB
Round 2 Ernie Sims / Thomas Howard OLB (we can move K Wong to MLB)
Round 3 Ray Edwards DE (We still need depth and he has tons of potential)
Round 3 Mike Hass WR (as of right now we only have 3WR's)
Round 3 Mark Setterstrom OG (To take Wiegerts spot next year)
Round 4 Rashad Butler T (To replace Wade next year.)
Round 4 Gerrick McPhearson CB (great athlete)
Round 5 Jonathan Orr WR (great athlete provides some depth)
Round 6 Dwayne Slay (homer pick maybe i dont know)He is so slow
Round 7 Drew Olsen (maybe he can become a euro mvp)

My mock will change depending on who we sign. Right now we are suppose to sign J Putzier so TE is not a need. There are rumors that we are trying to sign C Hope so FS might not be a need even if we dont sign hope I think we can wait one more year to fill that hole.


aaaahuh whatever.


these 3rd&4th round trades stink, along w/ the draft
i only see 3 players who could start for us in the next 2-3 years at least
lawson, bush, edwards
Mightymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike
these 3rd&4th round trades stink, along w/ the draft
i only see 3 players who could start for us in the next 2-3 years at least
lawson, bush, edwards
Do you think they stink because you dont know who they are.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #4
Mightymike
Veteran
 
Mightymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 289
Rep Power: 9 Mightymike is ridin' the pine
Default

no, iv'e heard of all of 'em except mcphearson and orr

i just think its wishful thinking that butler and setterstrom are going to come in and start next year, then the two where we draft for depth? great teams draft players for depth. you say we have only 3WR's, but we have 0MLB's, and only 1 if you want to count wong. We NEED to draft a MLB. need over depth

Last edited by Mightymike; 03-14-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Mightymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike
no, iv'e heard of all of 'em except mcphearson and orr

i just think its wishful thinking that butler and setterstrom are going to come in and start next year, then the two where we draft for depth? great teams draft players for depth. you say we have only 3WR's, but we have 0MLB's, and only 1 if you want to count wong. We NEED to draft a MLB. need over depth
I didnt mean they could start this upcoming year I meant the year after that.

Im kinda guessing that we resign T Evans and D Polk so we would have 3 players that can play mlb.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger