Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-12-2006   #1
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arrington signs with Giants

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New York Giants have signed free agent LB LaVar Arrington(Redskins). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

I dont have a link. I got this from the Cowboys message board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't Arrington say he wanted to stay in the same division as the Skins so he could haunt them? Booooooo!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #3
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Didn't Arrington say he wanted to stay in the same division as the Skins so he could haunt them? Booooooo!
Hell Yes.I am a Giant fan too and am pleased to hear this. KICK THE SKINS ***
Old 03-12-2006   #4
ClintonPortis26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans>Colts

First of all, Clinton Portis will knock Lavar Arrington on his *** just like he did to Simeon Rice and Al Wilson.

Oh and tell your Giants bandwagoners to stop saying LaVar Arrington and call him Lavar Arrington....he lost V status when he was benched and left washington.
Old 03-12-2006   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans>Colts
Ditto

Thanks much Antonio Pierce!
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #6
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis26
First of all, Clinton Portis will knock Lavar Arrington on his *** just like he did to Simeon Rice and Al Wilson.

Oh and tell your Giants bandwagoners to stop saying LaVar Arrington and call him Lavar Arrington....he lost V status when he was benched and left washington.
I sense a litle anger.

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 03-12-2006   #7
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:

He lost V status? Um, that's how you spell his name.

And I don't think anyone needs to be worried about Portis breaking a tackle.
Old 03-12-2006   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually like the Redskins. Sean Taylor and Arrington were enough to get me to pay attention. They have a slew of great coaches, along with a top RB and WR.
Old 03-13-2006   #9
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

On KFFL it doesn't sound like they got Arrington yet.
Old 03-13-2006   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
On KFFL it doesn't sound like they got Arrington yet.
Until you see a link, dont listen to this garbage. "I got X off another teams forum, who said they heard this guy is reporting playerX to team X"

When there is a link, with a reliable source, then I will believe.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #11
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

So maybe it never did happen I dont know.

Giants meet with Arrington

Monday, March 13, 2006 BY MIKE GARAFOLO

Star-Ledger Staff

The Giants met with free-agent linebacker LaVar Arrington this weekend as scheduled. The former Redskin arrived on Saturday and had several meetings with coaches and members of the front office as well as taking a physical. His agent, Carl Poston, said late yesterday afternoon that the two sides had yet to begin contract discussions.

Poston wasn't certain if Arrington was going to leave last night or early today because he hadn't yet spoken to his client. He was waiting to get a full report from Arrington before deciding to talk numbers with the Giants.

Poston said eight other teams are interested in the 27-year-old, but Arrington has not scheduled any more visits. The Dolphins are the only other team he has met with thus far.

Link http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/inde...oll=1#continue

Quote:
Old 03-13-2006   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Arrington really repped by the Postons? I don't believe any of their players have singed yet. The represent Kellen Winslow II, the stunt devil that plays TE in his spare time.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I think a few other teams are interested in Arrington, but the Giants sound like the leaders of the race.
Old 03-13-2006   #14
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Quote:

How da hell our your Redksins signing all of these people. I thought you guys were over the cap? O yea. Giants will murder the DeadSkins. I hope the fans don't throw anything at Portis's mom like the eagle fans did Tiki will run over the your Defense and knock over Marcus Washington. Tiki Will be better than Portis in the game for sure. Giants are a better team. They have Burress, Tiki, Toomer, and Manning who will just keep on improving. The D has gotten much better with the additions of Madison and Arrington. Moss won't be good this year. This year he isn't the only receiver who can catch the god damn ball.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read