Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-09-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whats your dream (realistic) FA?

For me, I'd be exstatic with:

Bruce at WR
Kampman at DE
Hope at FS
Runyan at LT (any OL here would be nice)

Then we could take Bush #1, TE #2, CB, ILB, or C/G #3 and have a competitive team
Old 03-09-2006   #2
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Kevin Shaffer, OT, Falcons - Solid and young OT that could play RT for us since the top OTs in the draft will likely be gone by #33.
Mike Anderson/Ron Dayne, RB, Broncos - Give us a power RB with experience in Kubiak's system.
Jeb Putzier, TE, Broncos - Give us a solid TE and between him and Joppru we won't have to worry as much about getting a TE in the draft.
Will Witherspoon, LB, Panthers - Gives us a solid and young LB that could maybe play MLB or be a good OLB and more easily allow Wong to move to MLB.
Chris Hope, FS, Steelers - A good, young FS which will allow C.C. Brown and Glen Earl compete for their natural position of SS.

Last edited by MorKnolle; 03-09-2006 at 09:58 PM.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

C Hope or Will Demps FS
Witherspoon or Arrington LB
D Givens or A Bryant WR
Kampman DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006   #4
whiskeyrbl

C K.Maewae
WR A. Bryant
LB W.Witherspoon
S T. Williams
Old 03-09-2006   #5
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

Hey whiskeyrbl, Texas City huh? Thats my home town. I'm up at A&M playin ball right now though. Anyway, my dream FA for 06 goes like this.

1. FS - Hope
2. LB - Witherspoon
3. WR - Givens
Old 03-09-2006   #6
whiskeyrbl

Thats cool,you know Matt Deggs,i think he is one of your coaches his parents live next door,class guy.Even though i am a horns fan good luck out there.
Old 03-10-2006   #7
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

FA We need some key signs, but we don't need to land a lot big names.

The biggest name that I think if we signed would help us greatly, is Willie McGinnest. I would do anything to bring this guy in at MLB. Putting him at MLB would put a resurgent Wong on one outside and it would provide great veteran leadership. If we signed McGinnest then we would no longer have to address any defensive needs in free agency.

As for offense, LeCharles Bentley, Kevin Mawae, or Runyan (one, not all 3)

The only TE i am interested in is Putzier

and Isaac Bruce is the only WR i would like to bring in.
yourfavoritetexan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-10-2006   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bruce, givens
hope
witherspoon
kampman,weaver
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read